“My Grandkids Love the Home Made Milkshakes” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fort Myers, Florida
“My Grandkids Love the Home Made Milkshakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Grandkids love this place and I love taking them there becouse the help is so nice to them. Two times we have went to the Baxter 371 Diner this Month (June). Both time we set at the counter and the girls there were so nice and every employee that walk up to it said Hi and how was things going? One time we had lunch and the other time the kids just wanted a milkshake and I had the home made pie.. The food was good and it was price right for there grandfather. Great place to take the kids. Thank you 371 Dinner for the nice time with my grandkids. (Boy and Girl twins 12 years old.)

• Visited June 2013

Duluth, Minnesota
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

The food was great and the milkshakes, out of this world! Kickback 50's diner which the kids loved. We will certainly be stopping by again when we return to Brainerd!

Visited June 2013
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
“Back to the 50's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Classic 50's diner. Great malts and burgers.
Been there many times and always have been satisfied with the food.
Love to look at the décor that they have all around the restaurant while waiting for my order.
Service can be slow when it get's crowded, but usually pretty good.
One thing is if you bring little children make sure you ask the server not to serve them water.
It is nice they do, but I can't tell you how many times I have seen these water glasses that are filled to the brim tip over by little hands.

• Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Classic but Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

The decorations were very cool but that was probably the best part of my experience here. The burger was not very good and I didn't feel like I was served particularly well. The price was what one would expect and I was pretty happy with my milkshake but nothing really sets it apart from any other diner besides the decorations.

Visited June 2012
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Fun place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

Good Food! We like to meet at the 371 Diner each time we visit Brainerd. Home town feel and great food!

Visited March 2013

Been to 371 Diner? Share your experiences!