“Double Tree in Bemidji MN”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Zimmerman, United States
“Double Tree in Bemidji MN”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This a beautiful new hotel in an excellent location with friendly and helpful staff made for a very pleasant stay. The Green Mill Restaurant on site is a plus and the outdoor dining by the beach is memorable, as is the deep dish pizza.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gloria S
Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us and posting such a great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to you staying with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Deland, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A new hotel with friendly staff. Had a great time and my room was large and clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The store area had reasonable prices, not the usual overpriced drinks and snacks.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post a comment on Tripadvisor! We appreciate any and all feedback! I hope you will stay with us again in the future! Thank you!
Buffalo, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We enjoyed the hotel. The bathroom was not fully cleaned on our first night as we found long hairs on the walls of the shower, but the staff did correct that for the next day. I would like to see a cheaper breakfast offer but the facility was clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review! I am so sorry you did not get your cookie! We do give cookies to all guests upon check-in, so I am sorry yours was missed! I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Minnesota
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a new hotel and is very nice! I was there on a cold day, but the view from my room (balcony on the lake) was perfect. The room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom was HUGE!
I have a few minor complaints: customer service on check-in wasn't great (she quickly went through instructions, had to ask her to repeat), there is no complimentary breakfast (I am a regular Hampton Inn guest, so I've just come to expect this), and it looked to me like we were supposed to receive chocolate-chip cookies during check-in, but I couldn't see any (very sad).
I would gladly stay here again though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us and posting a review!! We appreciate all of our guests feedback! I am so sorry you did not receive your cookie at check-in. Yes, we do give them to all guests, so I am sorry you did not. Please consider us again in the future!
Annandale
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Although the hotel is new and looks amazing, the cost of staying in these rooms (especially a suite!), should include some type of complimentary breakfast. I enjoyed my trip, but would not stay at the DoubleTree again since there is a Hampton Inn RIGHT next door and they have a far superior quality of customer appreciation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Crystal V
Thank you so much for staying with us and posting a review! We appreciate all guest feedback as we are always looking for areas to improve. We are looking at our breakfast and pricing strategy. I hope you will consider us again in the future!
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel is brand new and it was great. You are located right on the water so it was nice to walk along the shore. There is a great bike path that you can use. We were in town for a rodeo and you could easily walk to the Sanford Center if you wanted it. The staff was all very nice and willing to help. We would stay here again in a heart beat if we are ever back in town.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kayla W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bemidji, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your kind feedback! I hope you are able to make it to the Bemidji area again soon! Thank you again!
Granite Falls, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This new hotel in Bemidji is beautiful, inside and out. The staff was very helpful-especially when I realized I left my phone in the room after we checked out. Everything was wonderful, with the exception of one thing. The in-room coffee was not good at all. Other than that, we definitely enjoyed our too-short trip. We'll definitely stay at the Doubletree Bemidji again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write such a great review! Thank you for the feedback on the in-room coffee. We appreciate all guest feedback! We do serve Caribou Coffee in our lounge during breakfast and throughout the day, so if you are looking for a better blend, please stop by our host stand and they can set you up! Thank you again!