“PET FRIENDLY ... Bonus!”

Best Western Bemidji Inn
Best Western Bemidji Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We arrived in Bemidji and were looking for a Pet friendly place to stay and were told there were only two motels in town that would accommodate us. We tried the first one only to be told the extra charge for a pet was $50.00 so we tried the second motel. Lucky for us it turned out to be The Best Western Bemidji Inn. Our room was newly updated and extremely comfortable. We were also fortunate to have access to laundry facilities as we had been travelling across Canada and the U.S. for almost three weeks. The staff were extremely helpful, the room was lovely and we were offered a good breakfast menu. The room charge was very competitive, in fact it was on the lower end of our hotels during this trip. The town seemed very pretty and I would consider a return just to tour the town some day. Thank you for the great accommodation.

Room Tip: Pet friendly, a true find.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lorraine P
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed overnight and for the most part enjoyed the visit. The room was very nice and comfortable. I enjoyed the swimming pool. I called ahead and made a reservation and I was charged just as they quoted me, no surprises. The breakfast was nice. If you don't have a car there's pretty limited vending choices, but the prices aren't over the top. I like the way that everything is on the inside.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
HelloDuluth, Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2011

Thank you for your taking the time to post your review. Please keep in mind for your next visit that we do offer additional food items from behind the front desk, such as ice cream and pizza.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

Nice rooms very updated and clean! The staff when I arrived was very busy and not the friendliest but that's ok. I had a king bed room and it was very nice. The only problem was the bed was quite hard and uncomfortable for me. They had good breakfast options and was close to things in the area. I would say this is a great hotel in the area and the price was good as well.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Bemidji Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. As we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, I do apologize for your experience at check in. I would like to insure that upon your next visit, the experience with our staff will be above your expectations.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is not the fanciest best western but if you need to be in Bemidji it will do the job. we had a problem with the AC in the room, when we told the desk about in less than 10 minutes it was fixed. The room was not real alrge but it was quiet and did the job. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We found this an acceptable hotel in an area which has somewhat limited choices. We stayed here two years ago and twice during the month of June 2011. Not much had changed except that the hallway carpet is showing its wear even more. Rooms were clean but generally small, in our experience, as is the common area. Breakfast was o.k. The staff was helpful. No negatives to report but not any superlatives, either.

Room Tip: On our first stay we had a room so small that we could barely turn around. Ask about the size of th...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2011

My work takes me to Bemidji two days per week, each week during the school year. Originally, I chose the Best Western based upon price. It did not take long for me to realize the staff had more to offer than just a good price. Friendly, efficient, accomodating, professional, and willingness to make my stay comfortable are a few descriptive words that cause me to conclude price is only a portion of the formula for a pleasant stay. Since I began staying there, numerous improvements have been made to the property indicating a long-term commitment to quality. I've been satisfied with my choice of staying there and am convinced most travelers should be also.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Babaa-ayaa
Reviewed 23 February 2011

This hotel over charged me and several of my co-workers. When we called to correct the problem we were consistently put on hold and never assisted.The Manager was very rude. I was told that all my calls were lost and my issue was forgot about. Seven months later and I still have not been payed.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank calirose22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
Quality Inn Bemidji
#8 of 10 in Bemidji
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Hampton Inn & Suites Bemidji
Candlewood Suites Bemidji
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck

Been to Best Western Bemidji Inn? Share your experiences!