“Up to see my Mom and Dad”

BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn
BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Bemidji
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Up to see my Mom and Dad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I travel a lot for business. I've been using this motel for about six years now. I keep coming back because of the clean quiet rooms and friendly staff. Getting a room reserved or checking out at the end of my stay takes only seconds.I see upgades in the furnishings and breakfast selections on a regular basis. This time when i got to Bemidji it was to see my Mom ans Dad. It snowed one of the days I was staying there and the person from the motel came out a give me his snow burch to get the snow off my car. My dad is very sick and the staff ask's how he is doing. They make me feel so much like being at home. I would ask every one to stay at this Best Western if you did you will come BACK!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is thank you for all your staff is willing to do for you when to stay here.

Room Tip: the king rooms are nice and big
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Baudette
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I travel a lot for business. I've been using this motel for about six years now. I keep coming back because of the clean quiet rooms and friendly staff. Getting a room reserved or checking out at the end of my stay takes only seconds.I see upgades in the furnishings and breakfast selections on a regular basis.A free local newspaper with my breakfast is a nice touch.

Room Tip: If you are travelling on business, there are some smaller rooms available that are a good value.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Thank you for the comments you shared. The things you mentioned are what we take the most pride in and it is always such a pleasure to hear these observations from our long term guests. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your home away from home.
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

We arrived in Bemidji and were looking for a Pet friendly place to stay and were told there were only two motels in town that would accommodate us. We tried the first one only to be told the extra charge for a pet was $50.00 so we tried the second motel. Lucky for us it turned out to be The Best Western Bemidji Inn. Our room was newly updated and extremely comfortable. We were also fortunate to have access to laundry facilities as we had been travelling across Canada and the U.S. for almost three weeks. The staff were extremely helpful, the room was lovely and we were offered a good breakfast menu. The room charge was very competitive, in fact it was on the lower end of our hotels during this trip. The town seemed very pretty and I would consider a return just to tour the town some day. Thank you for the great accommodation.

Room Tip: Pet friendly, a true find.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lorraine P
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!
Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed overnight and for the most part enjoyed the visit. The room was very nice and comfortable. I enjoyed the swimming pool. I called ahead and made a reservation and I was charged just as they quoted me, no surprises. The breakfast was nice. If you don't have a car there's pretty limited vending choices, but the prices aren't over the top. I like the way that everything is on the inside.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
HelloDuluth, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2011
Thank you for your taking the time to post your review. Please keep in mind for your next visit that we do offer additional food items from behind the front desk, such as ice cream and pizza.
Eagan, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

Nice rooms very updated and clean! The staff when I arrived was very busy and not the friendliest but that's ok. I had a king bed room and it was very nice. The only problem was the bed was quite hard and uncomfortable for me. They had good breakfast options and was close to things in the area. I would say this is a great hotel in the area and the price was good as well.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
HelloDuluth, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. As we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, I do apologize for your experience at check in. I would like to insure that upon your next visit, the experience with our staff will be above your expectations.
Charleston, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is not the fanciest best western but if you need to be in Bemidji it will do the job. we had a problem with the AC in the room, when we told the desk about in less than 10 minutes it was fixed. The room was not real alrge but it was quiet and did the job. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

We found this an acceptable hotel in an area which has somewhat limited choices. We stayed here two years ago and twice during the month of June 2011. Not much had changed except that the hallway carpet is showing its wear even more. Rooms were clean but generally small, in our experience, as is the common area. Breakfast was o.k. The staff was helpful. No negatives to report but not any superlatives, either.

Room Tip: On our first stay we had a room so small that we could barely turn around. Ask about the size of th...
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bemidji
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bemidji
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Blackduck
Super 8 Bemidji MN
Super 8 Bemidji MN
#6 of 10 in Bemidji

Been to BEST WESTERN Bemidji Inn? Share your experiences!