Quality Inn Bemidji
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsabandoned buildingfruit bowlsmall airportpleasantly surprised by howwafflesbreakfast servingno elevatorgood nights sleepolder hotelnice hotelbeds were very comfortablefront desk personhot and cold itemscomfortable staybusiness tripstaying at this hotelpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed here when I was bringing my daughter to college. When we checked in, we were told we were upgraded to a larger room- at no extra cost, which, of course, made us happy. Rooms were nice and clean. Continental breakfast was good, too, with a nice selection of foods. Bagels were fresh. The hotel, while quite nice, is next to a run-down building (another hotel??). The hotel is also by a small airport, but we didn't hear any planes taking off or landing. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and when I needed to bring my daughter to college, all other hotels were booked, so I made a reservation at this one. Glad I did.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Great staff! Clean rooms! Great place to stay! We stayed over 90 Choice hotel properties of year and this is one of the cleanest rooms that we've ever stayed in. If ever come back to the Bemidji Minnesota we will definitely stay at this hotel. The staff was so friendly and Accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a similar room in Arden Hills MN for almost $30 less. I think all lodging in this area is expensivee, though.
This hotel also charges your card 15% extra for "incidentals," crediting the charge later. I find this a very odd policy.
The woman at the front desk also managed the breakfast area. She seemed sad. She did not welcome or greet me and did not tell us about the breakfast hours when we checked in. I was told where to sign and initial the slip and how to get to the room. I saw her smile once, when I turned in my keys.
Room was clean. Closet door doesn't close right due to being hung on an angle.
The view from our room was trees (nice) and to the left, a junk area with old toilets and a mattress - very odd.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank richie1732
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We were visiting family and needed a place to stay for just one night and we chose the Quality Inn because it is part of the Choice Hotel chain. The hotel was right next to the airport but we didn't experience any airport noise. It was a non-smoking hotel which was nice. Our room was clean and I appreciated having the sink included in the bathroom - not on the outside... much easier to get ready in the morning. Checking in was painless and they actually provided our invoice under the door during the night - so checking out was easy. I thought the price was a bit high for the brand but I did notice that they were sold out both the night we arrived and the next night. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There are no elevators - if you have bad knees like I do you might want to request a main floor room. I will definitely do that in the future.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kozikreation
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The hotel was fine--clean and comfortable. But the staff was outstanding. She was proud of her town and general area and spent time showing us the best places to find restaurants and local color, including where to put our feet in the headwaters of the Mississippi! The breakfast was just a standard OK motel breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple