“Ms”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Good menue and happy hour deals. Great outdoor dining but really noisy inside.Food is well done and portions are large. Any drink you may wish to purchase can done but prices are hefty.

HRPAdmin, Public Relations Manager at The Tavern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review us! We are glad to hear could stop in to enjoy our happy hour and outdoor patio. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after reading the reviews. Our meal was very good. I had the Reuben and it was excellent. My husband had the build your own burger and he was very happy with it. It was a busy night and the noise level was high, but tolerable since the meal was so good. We'll be back next time we are in town!

HRPAdmin, Public Relations Manager at The Tavern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review us! We are glad to hear you could stop in and enjoy a meal with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time your in town!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Whoever thought putting a "play area" for kids in such a nice place is crazy. Parents let their kids do whatever they want. It's crazy loud. The fish sandwich I ordered was a joke. A giant slab of breaded fish on a bun with shredded lettuce. Lol, seriously, I've never seen anything like it. I will say, my wife had the tuna and it was fantastic. The screaming kids ruined it for us though. This is our second time there and have had scramming kids to deal with. We drove 15 miles to come here. We'll be looking a different direction.

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. We are disappointed to hear your experience was not satisfactory. We are a family friendly restaurant and offer a kids zone to entertain. We suggest requesting being seated away from the kids zone to eliminate some of this commotion. We would love to properly follow up with you, do you mind filling out our online feedback form: bit.ly/tavernfeedback so we can gather a few more details about your visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with a couple of coworkers. The place is very nice. A little expensive for lunch but if you're ok with spending $18-$20 for lunch you're ok.

I ordered the chicken caesar salad and it was amazing. Get it. It was right at $16 though. Like I said, pricey.

There were 3 of us, 2 had salads and 1 sandwich for $60. Ouch.

The good is very good.

HRPAdmin, Public Relations Manager at The Tavern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review us! We are glad to hear you could stop in to enjoy the lunch hour with us. We appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A group of friends met on the patio to celebrate summer birthdays.
I ordered the naked filet Oscar style (with a scoop of crab meat topped with bernaise) that comes with brussels sprouts and fries. I am low carb so I asked if I could swap out the fries for more brussels and they had no problem doing that. The portions are generous and the pricing is on par with the quality of the food and service. Everyone enjoyed their meals and we will be going back there again soon!

Thanks for your review! Happy belated summer birthdays to all! We are so glad to hear you celebrated with us, we feel honored! That addition of crab meat on the naked filet sounds delicious - great choice! We appreicate you stopping in and truly hope to see you again soon!