Algotels
Trip.com
Robina H

Great 2 night stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
Lovely 2 night stay here whilst visiting Aqua Sana Spa at Woburn Center Parcs. We usually stay on site but it was far too expensive so stayed here for 2 nights instead. Lovely premier plus rooms (you know what to expect) and nice quiet area. Room clean and big. We didn't have breakfast as on the first morning we had it included at the spa and second morning it wasn't self service which my partner doesn't like, so went to MCDs at the services on the way home. Only annoyance is the air con in the room was very noisy and even when turned off the fan kept waking me up.
Great stay though and will return when we next visit the spa.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • HIExpress.com
2.9 miles from Premier Inn Bedford South A421
    £96
3.1 miles from Premier Inn Bedford South A421
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
9.5 miles from Premier Inn Bedford South A421
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
8.6 miles from Premier Inn Bedford South A421
View more hotels in Kempston
All reviews brewers fayre next door car park family room meal deal excellent stay the ground floor easy access the air conditioning main road reception staff short stay night stay brewers fare maypole farm brewery inns shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2024 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Staff really friendly and helpful. Nothing is to much trouble. Room was lovely and clean and the beds were super comfy. We were lucky to be the first to try the new sofa beds. Breakfast was nice on the restaurant plenty of choice will definitely be back.

Room tip: Free parking which is a plus
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2024

What a great welcome from RAAKSH, a pure gentleman , helpful last week on the phone and when we arrived so helpful, thank you, the room is has everything TV extra beds for grandchildren , tea , coffee everything we need. We can not wait to stay again .

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2024

I was in Room 107. The room was clean and tidy, the bed and pillows were very comfortable as expected. The bathroom needs some upgrading where the shower sealant is cracked and mouldy and there is build up of limescale on the sink tap. There were a few grubby marks on the walls of the room and the bathroom ..it’s nothing too concerning but maybe the cleaning staff should address this. The car park is littered with rubbish in the bushes around it .. I appreciate that the wind can’t be helped but in any hotel I think it should be picked up. When I checked in the receptionist was on the phone with a customer and the conversation was very lengthy (which the receptionist cannot be held responsible for) however she did not look up or acknowledge that I was there i.e “sorry I’ll be with you as soon as I can and please take a seat” .. I was just left standing there so I just sat down and waited. When she came off the phone she said “Sorry about that” checked my booking, asked me to pay and the gave me a passkey and said you’re in Room 107. She didn’t tell me where to go, where the lift was sited or about the complimentary teas and coffees etc in reception. I am not saying she was rude but her customer service skills could be improved. I did report this to a man who appeared to be a manager there but didn’t identify himself as such so I had no idea who he was although he did say he knew who the receptionist was and said he would address it.. How he did this without asking my name or room number I have no idea?!?!?! Hence 3 stars Average rating.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lesley C
Reviewed 26 December 2023

Having booked the plus room I enjoyed a slightly bigger room with an upgrade on the coffee. The room was convenient for the lift/stairs and the hotel offered a great nights sleep. The bed was very comfortable. The reception staff was very friendly. The parking was very convenient. The breakfast the next day was at the local Brewers Fayre across the road from the hotel. There was even spare coffee/ tea/ milk in reception.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 December 2023

Rakesh was lovely. Nothing to much trouble. Girl on reception couldn't find dinner reservation although I booked it online. Lovely room, worth spending the extra on premiere plus room. Reception area small (2 people sitting at a desk). I felt sorry for staff. Low volume on TV. Lovely room. Shower only (no bath) that's good for saving water and energy. No safe, very disappointing. I find it quite entertaining that you can sit on the toilet and watch TV at the same time.
Having to have a voucher for dinner is a bit outdated & if you lose it or leave it in your room your not getting anything to eat. Brewers fayre: girl serving miserable. Didn't tell us we have to order at the bar. We are sitting there waiting to be served. Only after asking someone were we told 'you have to order at the bar.' Oliver was lovely, happy to help. Sticky menus. Plenty of parking. Nice room, nice staff, nice price.
Breakfast: Very disappointing. Not much food on offer. Angel was lovely, she had to deal with a difficult situation. She was firm but respectful. The people were rude but she didn't retaliate. No

Date of stay: December 2023