“Excellent hotel in low budget”

Northwood Inn and Suites
Ranked #42 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A home away from home.Very nice and clean inside.I recommend to prefer if you want a pleasant stay at blooming ton.Nice spacious rooms,Clean and hygienic rest rooms.Nice breakfast.Staff was really nice and friendly.Swimming pool was really nice and clean.No worries when you come,its indoor.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Nice and comfy. Receptionist was nice and quick to check in. Paper work was easy and fast which made my trip very convenient. Cleanliness, continental breakfast and a pool too? Are you serious? This is way too good to be true. I enjoyed ever moment here. I would highly recommend anyone to this motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great service at an excellent price! The staff was super friendly. The location is close to the Mall of America and the airport. The rooms were the biggest I've seen in any hotel, especially for the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This motel people were very helpful and very friendly. I was needed to make some print out and person from front desk help me for that. I did the park and fly and was well worth it. There was a snow those day and i had to park my car for three days. They asked for my car key and they moved my car under the roof. My car had no snow on it when I returned, and it was very close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013

In town for Business, love it, staff are great, love the 40 inch falt screen tv, nice clean room, nice stay, Close to the Airport, and right by Mall Of America. Hd channels, you have to love that, had a wonderful experiance, thankyou

Room Tip: Stayed in rm 46, hugh room, nice bed
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2013

DO NOT stay here they bait and switch the price this place is a rip off we booked 2 weeks in advance 2 rooms for 3 weeks for our guys for work they called me the day the guys were to check in and told me they could not honor the price they quoted us and it would be $20.00 more a night. I asked to speak with the manager and was told he did not want to speak with me??? after I pressed Dawn and some choice words in the back ground from the manager he got on the phone and asked me what the hell did I want and it just went down hill from there and ended with him trying to charge my credit card. Again this place is a rip-off DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
northwoodinnandsuite, Webmaster at Northwood Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with the Northwood Inn and Suites

We also appreciate the effort you have taken to give us review and we take them quite seriously towards improvement.

Our sincere for the inconvenience you had whatsoever and howsoever unlikely it can be.

The entire issue has been investigated. Appropriate steps have been taken and this will never happen again.

Management has received extra training as to their responsibility to ensure that all guest are handled in the best possible manner and also to maintain an enduring hospitality

We are responding after taking honest efforts and not just to defend ourselves.

Once again please stay with us and experience the difference!

Sincerely
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

The people were very helpful and very friendly. I did the park and fly and was well worth it, I will stay again, My truck had no snow on it when I returned, and it was very close to the airport, location of this property was very helpful in flying great restaurant next door!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomington
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#33 of 42 in Bloomington
Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America
Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Airport Mall of America
La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Mall of America

Been to Northwood Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!