“Neat place, good food”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Ranch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 225 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Wisconsin
“Neat place, good food”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stopped here for a mid-afternoon lunch while shopping at MOA. The interior design is fairly unique, gives a little something to look at. I ordered some BBQ burger with pulled pork on top (I forget the menu name). It was good, but I think it would take some real effort to mess a hamburger up? It seemed a tad expensive for what you get. My burger and fries alone were like $16. I wouldn't have a complaint if they kept the uniqueness of the burger in the fries, but they were typical bland french fries. I would probably return, but I found nothing to rave about.

• Visited August 2014

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Awesome Menu”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I took my daughters here not really knowing what to expect but I was glad i did. The menu selections were plentiful, the food was very delicious, the appetizers were good and so were the drinks. The prices were very reasonable too! The ambiance and decor was very nice too. Would highly recommend!!

• Visited June 2014
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Good food, excellent waiter”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Living close to the mall, we just needed to pick up one thing :)
We decided to check out Cadillac Ranch. My husband had the half rack of ribs - they were delicious. Our waiter was excellent; we would definitely go back there again!
Another plus is that we dined on the "patio" - great people watching at the mall! :)

• Visited July 2014
Watertown, South Dakota
“Okay”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had the fish tacos which were delicious. My husband had the Fish and Chips which were so soaked in grease they were hardly edible. You would think someone would notice before they brought them to us as it was very obvious. Probably wont try it again

• Visited August 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent Food and Attentive Service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Burgers were very tasty. A wide variety of food items on the menu, portion sizes varied from average to really large - especially the cheese curds. Prices were average for Mall of America. Ingredients were fresh. Our server was very attentive. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2014