“Good food, but very loud”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Ranch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I would have rated this astonishment higher except for the noise complaint I talk about at the end of this review. We found the food here to be very good. I had a new york strip and the steak was perfectly cooked and had an aged beefy taste with very little fat to trim. My wife had the carbonara and it to was excellent. The steamed vegetables were also cooked to perfection, cooked but still crisp. Service was good and the server was friendly. My only complaint was with the music. They had a MTV channel on and the volume was such that to talk to my wife and granddaughter I had to speak very loudly. This totally took away from the dining experience here. I will probably not return here because of this though the food was excellent. If I wanted a bar atmosphere I will go to a bar.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stopped here for a mid-afternoon lunch while shopping at MOA. The interior design is fairly unique, gives a little something to look at. I ordered some BBQ burger with pulled pork on top (I forget the menu name). It was good, but I think it would take some real effort to mess a hamburger up? It seemed a tad expensive for what you get. My burger and fries alone were like $16. I wouldn't have a complaint if they kept the uniqueness of the burger in the fries, but they were typical bland french fries. I would probably return, but I found nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I took my daughters here not really knowing what to expect but I was glad i did. The menu selections were plentiful, the food was very delicious, the appetizers were good and so were the drinks. The prices were very reasonable too! The ambiance and decor was very nice too. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Living close to the mall, we just needed to pick up one thing :)
We decided to check out Cadillac Ranch. My husband had the half rack of ribs - they were delicious. Our waiter was excellent; we would definitely go back there again!
Another plus is that we dined on the "patio" - great people watching at the mall! :)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had the fish tacos which were delicious. My husband had the Fish and Chips which were so soaked in grease they were hardly edible. You would think someone would notice before they brought them to us as it was very obvious. Probably wont try it again