“Great Location For Very Nice Hotel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
Ranked #31 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I stayed at this Hampton Inn on August 23rd for one night. The photos on this site do not really do the hotel justice.

I felt very safe, and the hotel is very easy to access from the freeway. Front desk service was excellent - very friendly and helpful. The rooms were typically Hampton - comfortable and clean. Nice amenities and the usual Hampton Inn breakfast in the morning until 10:30 am. I would highly recommend. On a side note, the A/C in my room was not noisy. That's a huge deal for me, and it turned out that A/C or any typical hotel noise was not a problem.

1  Thank mimifg

Reviewed 23 August 2011

This was a great hotel to stay in - however, there are TWO Hampton Inns near the Mall of America. We accidentally booked the one without the pool and a little further from the mall. We stayed in a king suite. The beds were wonderful - best sleep we've had in a hotel in a long time. The pull-out couch was fine for our grand-daughters, but would not recommend for larger adults. Bathrooms were spacious with nice amenities. The odd thing was that there was no microwave or refrigerator - and there was plenty of room in there to have them. When I book "suite" I assume they are going to be available to me. The breakfast was much better than your typical "continental" breakfast.

1  Thank pinto555
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The hotel was clean and the service was very good. Convenient location for the airport or mall. The Hampton Inn breakfasts are very good. Our family appreciated the fresh fruit and yogurt. Four thumbs up.

1  Thank JuliefromVermont
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I usually try to stay at Hilton or Doubletree properties. It seems every time I visit MN in the summer, everything is sold out, so I'm stuck with Hampton. It's not a bad place, but it's still a Hampton. Small bathroom, small toilet, average bed and linens, in room AC is loud, nice TV, but no HD service, no available electrical outlet by the bed. All of the typical issues I have with Hampton and why I try to avoid them.

1  Thank billsinaz
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I booked this hotel based on reviews. We stayed in a "suite" room that I thought would have two rooms, but it was one big room. Once I got over the fact that it wasn't two rooms, we liked the large room. The room was clean, only not so good was the loud air conditioner, but maybe I could have changed it. The breakfast was good, my family really liked it. Get there before 9:30 though or you may miss some of the fruit and pastries. Only downside was how small the pool was. In the photos it looked like a long pool but it was quite small so my kids were disappointed. Would I stay here again? Maybe. I'll probably look for something more upscale next time. Overall good for the price.

1  Thank RoFamily
Reviewed 3 August 2011

We loved this place. The rooms were spacious and quiet. The place was very clean. The breakfast was awesome. The staff were wonderful. We felt like kings. This was the best place we've ever stayed at. And we chose the place because of the low price relative to other hotels that met our needs.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

This was a great value for the money. All staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Room was clean and nicely furnished. My only complaint was a relatively slow internet connection. Yes, it was free, yes it was "broadband." But relatively slow, and SKYPE calls were difficult.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West

Address: 4201 American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55437-1120 (Formerly Hampton Inn Minneapolis)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #31 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
Price Range: £72 - £110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West 3*
The AmericInn Bloomington West hotel is conveniently in the heart of Bloomington, near the Southdale Mall. We are located near several major Interstates including I-494, I-35W, and Highway 62/212. Our Bloomington hotel is just ten minutes from Minneapolis / St Paul International Airport and only five minutes from the Mall of America in a major business district close to many corporations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington (Airport Area) Hotel Bloomington