I stayed at the Americinn 2 days ago and it was the 2nd time I've stayed there. The location is good as it's not far from the Mall of America, Ikea and other shopping centers. It also has a great restaurant, Joe Sensor's Sports Bar, right next to it. Pros: very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, free breakfast, extra AC outlets, and discounted prices. Cons: self-serve breakfast area is small, bathrooms are small, remotes for TV difficult to use. Also, the heating unit in my room was noisy. The one in my sisters room was not so it may be one they just need to replace. I think this is a very nice hotel for the price. Overall it's very clean, cozy, and a good value. I'm sure I'll stay there again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Bloomington West hotel is conveniently in the heart of Bloomington, near the Southdale Mall. We are located near several major Interstates including I-494, I-35W, and Highway 62/212. Our Bloomington hotel is just ten minutes from Minneapolis / St Paul International Airport and only five minutes from the Mall of America in a major business district close to many corporations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington (Airport Area) Hotel Bloomington
- Hampton Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Hampton Inn
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West Minneapolis, North America