It all started upon arrival when the hotel wreaked of musty and moldy carpet. It immediately made me sneeze. But that wasn't the worst! The website indicated the hotel had a pool and I had nine 14 year olds with me, since we stayed for a volleyball tournament. They were all looking forward to the advertised pool, which did not exist. To top that all off, the hotel decided that on a week when their hotel was FULLY BOOKED they would undergo a construction project. Every day I came out of my room a new construction project was ensuing in the hallway. One day the carpet was missing and the next it was poorly put back in. We will see what it looks like tomorrow. Unfortunately our club was under contract and couldn't check out of the hotel without forfeiting a fee, otherwise I would have left the second I stepped foot it. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else, no matter the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Bloomington West hotel is conveniently in the heart of Bloomington, near the Southdale Mall. We are located near several major Interstates including I-494, I-35W, and Highway 62/212. Our Bloomington hotel is just ten minutes from Minneapolis / St Paul International Airport and only five minutes from the Mall of America in a major business district close to many corporations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington (Airport Area) Hotel Bloomington
- Hampton Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Hampton Inn
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West Minneapolis, North America