“Usual Olive Garden on a busy night”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #41 of 228 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Valentine's night, we called ahead, but they did not take reservations. Very crowded & was told 1 hour wait. They had chairs in a hallway we could wait almost the 1 hour. The waiter tried to get us to try an open bottle of white wine, but when we asked for a sweet red wine he gave us a sample. We booth choose to order the very good chicken & dumpling soup. Hubby ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo, which he reported there was not much sauce. I choose the Lasagne. Neither were very warm. Considering the crowd, we did not have a long wait between courses.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Was your typical Olive Garden Experience. We have eaten here many times with few complaints. Little lacks on service but not bad. Got there early before the main crowd.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We went as a large group so I expected service to be about average. Well, was I surprised when our waiter remembered each order and managed to keep all 14 orders straight! Kudos to him! We mostly ordered similar food order, soup, salad and breadsticks, with everyone ordering a different soup. Every order came out right and at the same time as those who ordered a full entrée. Very satisfied with everything delivered.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

While in the cities we ordered take out and while they were very busy that evening Josh was very friendly while taking our order over the phone and when we picked up the phone. The food was also excellent and prepared in a timely manner.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a nice dinner there. My wife had chicken parmesian and I had their seafood sampler and a salad. I ordered the salad because I thought that the sampler - - an appetizer - - would not be enough food. But it turned out to be a bit too much food. You have your choice of three of six items. I chose the calamari. chicken fingers (white meat) and pork/beef ravioli. That was a meal in itself. If you are with another person and you didn't want a real big meal, I think that the shared sampler and salads for both would make a good meal.
We went on a Sunday night and it was busy. There was a 15 minute waiting time. So we went to the bar and found a quiet booth and learned that they have the same menu as the restaurant. I liked that the bar was actually a bit more quiet than the main part of the restaurant.

1  Thank BJRSanDiego