“Go on a Thursday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rick Bronson's House of Comedy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go on a Thursday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went on a Thursday night and it was the best show I ever attended. The reason was, because the crowd is not as big, and the show was much more intimate.

Visited July 2014

Rochelle, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Go for the fun but not the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were there on the last night of Amateur Night and were warned to get there early. We did and got good seats, but they did not start the show for over a good hour. The drinks were expensive and the food adequate as they tried to serve over 300 people in the hour before the show started. My advise: eat first, drink later.

Visited June 2014
Navarre, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So glad we went to the show!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Our first time visiting the Mall of America and seeing a comedy show. Bob Marley was great! I was a little skeptical because I don't laugh at "stupid" jokes so I wasn't sure what to expect but I had a great time! The food and drinks are a little over-priced ($5 bottle beer and $10 appetizers) but the entertainment was great! Would definitely love to see another show here if we visit again.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great time at the House of Comedy. Three comics and all were funny. The main act was great and even went longer then scheduled. I didn't care for being seated at a table with other couples but it was nice to be close to the comics. Staff was friendly. Most comedy clubs have a drink minimum and I can't tell you if they do here. If they do the staff was not pushy about it at all which you can get at comedy clubs. Overall great time. I recommend a show here.

Visited March 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a fun time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night the bar was small but very nice the bartenders were a bit on the rud side.
We payed for the VIP seating which was in the back but up a few steps so it had a nice view. The wait staff was very quick and kind. We ordered some appetizers, popcorn shrimp and some waffle fries with cheese and gravy on them they were good and the prices were reasonable.
I would totally go again but instead of VIP tickets I would just be sure to arrived early to get the front seats.

Visited March 2014