I stayed here on business. I had a King room on the top floor. The room was clean, but very small. The bathroom was so tiny that only the toilet and shower were in the actual bathroom and the sink/vanity was just outside of the bathroom- also tiny. I couldn't fit my makeup bag and curling iron on the vanity, it kept falling off. The mattress was hard with a down feather padding thrown on top. At first I thought that would be nice to sleep on but it wasn't, the feathers spread out under the weight and I was down to the hard mattress in no time. I tossed and turned all night and was very tired for my meetings the next day and my long drive home. Breakfast the next day as your average powdered scrabbled eggs, cheap sausage, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt. Definitely not worth the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Bloomington West
- Country Inn & Suites Bloomington West Hotel Bloomington
- Country Inn Bloomington West
- Bloomington Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington West Minneapolis, North America