“Great food, loud bar, nice wine list”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Stopped for dinner tonight and could not make up my mind! So I had 2 half dishes. The spaghetti & meatballs and the Fusilli Lunghi. The meatballs are made with Veal, Sausage, and chesse in the middle. The spaghetti was cooked just right, but very hot. The Lunghi was very good even though there was not much chicken.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

the food and service were excellent. lot's of families with kids. Noise might be a little loud for some with senstivehearing.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

We went there as 2 couples for dinner. The waiter for our table changed thrice before someone took our order. The complimentary bread was really really really good. Warm and served with butter, it kicked off the hunger in all of us. The portions were good and food was really good. One of us ordered a pizza which was more than enough in size but lacking a bit in taste. Would definitely go there again!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We visited Ciao Bella on the recommendation of a hotel concierge. The restaurant is absolutely stunning and almost took my breath away. The food was also unbelievable! True, authentic Italian dishes, made with fresh, local ingredients and care. I suffer from food allergies and a staff member came out to make sure they were aware of my allergies and that I could safely eat everything in the dish I ordered. I always appreciate this type of service and felt confident that my meal would be safe. All 4 of us had delicious food and were totally impressed!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food was exquisite! Everything is organic and tastes amazingly good! Service was great and we got our food within 15min of walking into the door, even though the place was packed! This is definitely on my top 5 best restaurants list! :)