“Business Dinner”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 234 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Food was great but I thought the portions to be on the small side. Price was average for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

A group of 9 women from California, Texas, South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota kicked off a three day trip with a fabulous meal at Ciao Bella. One of the best waiters I have had the pleasure to enjoy service from made just the right wine, entrée and dessert recommendations. Among the fabulous entrées at our table were Fettucine with Natural Chicken, Spaghetti and Braised Meatballs, House Made Ravioli, and my choice of Maine Lobster Ricotta, with wild mushrooms, pancetta, broccoli and Reggiano Parmesan, which was perfectly prepared. For dessert, we shared Limonetta Bella, a lemon cream cheese pie in a graham cracker crust and the absolute best dessert I've ever eaten - Caramel Sea Salt Custard topped with the restaurant's homemade caramel corn. To die for! We continued to eat at a wide variety of restaurants in the city the next three days, and good as they were, no wait staff, dinner selections and dessert could top this wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We visited with two families and had a very enjoyable meal. We had caramelized brussel sprouts and roasted cauliflower as an appetizer and they were both very good. Even the kids liked them. My salmon was also quite good and well prepared, as were the salads (especially the Brasiliana) and pesto sea bass. Ciao Bella also has a very nice wine selection. The only knock was the seemingly quite stressed-out server, which may have resulted from a busy Mother's Day. Nonetheless, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved the food and the atmosphere. Upscale, but not stuffy. Great food that is fresh and not as heavy as you'd expect. I'll come back for sure. It's great for business lunches as well, quick and quality service.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

BEST Italian in the entire Twin Cities area. My wife and I were lucky enough to go during the "date night" special they were having.This is a high scale, classy restaurant with a nice atmosphere and beautiful furnishings. The staff is very friendly and we were seated right away. The food was the best Italian food I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fun night for a couple.