“Enjoyable meal with service to please”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We tried this restaurant close to our hotel, and it didn't disappoint. We had a variety of small plates--scallops, shrimp, cauliflower, and warmed olives with cocktails. Everything was delicious. The server was attentive, but not intrusive. Modern art decorated the walls of the restaurant with very unique interior design.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I love Ciao Bella but they are getting really expensive and the service is sporadic. They continue to have an issue with check-in that they can't seem to solve. They have plenty of people to seat you but they always seem to be absent or clustered at the podium instead of greeting customers waiting in line. Two of us had a fish entrée for $30 apiece and everything else is ala carte. Their lunches are even getting out of sight. I hope they aren't getting too comfortable with charging high prices and not maintaining their service levels at the podium or by the table as well.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great suggestion from the hotel I was staying in. Very nice bar, great food, great menu and also surprisingly, a decent wine list. Will be back on my next trip to MSP.....

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been here many times - dinner or lunch in the dining room, happy hour in the bar, or my favorite in the limited time we have in Minnesota - meals outside on their lovely patio. Food is reliably good. Always a fun, lively vibe. As I write this I'm thinking I should go there again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ciao Bella is a great place to meet for lunch, gather for a drink after work on their patio or enjoy a dinner. It is never a disappointment. Their food is so fresh and you must save room for the lemonetta dessert!!! The wait staff is friendly and very service orientated but knows not to interrupt your conversation. Simply awesome...everytime!!!