“Closed”

Price range: US$10 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Light Rail & Busses are located on the East Side of the Mall. Cabs and Hotel Shuttles are located on the North Side.
Description: We exist to recreate the charm, generosity, and tastes of Napa Valley. Our menus showcase Chef-driven offerings influenced by the wine country, local seasonal ingredients and artisan products. And as purveyors of Napa living ~ We Celebrate Wine! We are passionate about your experience and we provide service that is knowledgeable and gracious in a rustic, yet refined setting. Enjoy your Napa Valley Grille experience!
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was my favorite restaurant in the MOA. Excellent food & good wine list. Also, servers that were professional Alas, this restaurant has closed. Probably the best restaurant at MOA, but no more. SO SAD.

3  Thank GretaCargo

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had some OK food here, but for the price we paid, it should have been better. The cheese appitizer was good, but the main entrees left us somewhat disappointed.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

This is a restaurant in the Mall of America with "outside" (the restaurant, that is) and inside seating. It was very nice inside. The food was amazing. I had butternut squash soup and an almond crusted fish that I am forgetting. It was literally the best fish I have ever had.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here last weekend. We weren't sure what to expect....I had the filet with the fingerling potatoes and my husband had the flat iron steak with the carmelized onion mashed potatoes. We both ordered our steaks "medium". Both steaks were cooked PERFECTLY!! The demi glaze that was served on the steaks was AWESOME!! The fingerling potatoes were perfectly cooked. We were very pleased and told the waitress repeatdly how happy we were with everything. We were rewarded with a $20 gift card for our next visit!! I don't know if the other menu items are as good as the steaks we had but we WILL BE BACK!!!!

Kelle K, General Manager at Napa Valley Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for being a guest in our restaurant! It brings me great pleasure to know that you were pleased with your meal. I look forward to you visiting us again and trying other dishes Chef Preston has prepared!

Best Regards,
Kelle Korbel

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Lots of people walk past this venue, most places were full of people but this rest. was not that crowded. Kind of know why, now. Best item, a butter nut squash soup. Salmon was so-so with a dollop of butter sliced on top. Brussel sprouts were over cooked and the bacon added was salty and not adding to the taste of meal. Good wine list, could use more local beers, overall, not a good value for what you are spending here.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, there are many options here in the Mall of America and I hope that you come see us again. I'm always open to hearing your feedback while you are here and happy to make a new dish or something that would be more to your liking. I hope that you stop back in on your travels and give us another opportunity to make your stay a delicious one!

Best Regards,