“Great hotel and new”

Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is above average in terms of customer minded, Dan from the front desk was professional and very nice. Room was clean and ready even i came early. breakfast area is big which is nice.
Great stay. will come back....

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn. This was the second time I have stayed here...both with no issues at all. The two guys at the front desk were very nice and supportive. One of the guys remembered us from a year ago. I requested the runway side of the Hampton and they made sure we were in one of those rooms. The complimentary breakfast was nice and the shuttle to the airport was on-time.

1  Thank Timothy G
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed here for the weekend when we were up visiting our son at college. Location was perfect - 10 min drive to the university and my other teenage kids were able to take the shuttle to MOA. I highly recommend the shuttle - way less frustrating than trying to park at the mall!! We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The breakfast was simple but fine. I"m sure we'll stay here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

There is free breakfast. There is free in room wifi. There is free parking. There is Self service coin laundry, one washer and 2 dryer. You need purchase your own detergent, though. There is Free shuttle to airport and Mall Of America.

1  Thank Charlie Q
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a very clean hotel with a great breakfast that had many choices. They honored the military discount which was quite considerable. The staff was professional. I wish the parking lot was larger due to having to park a way from the entrance. There were no places to eat in the immediate vicinity so we had to resort to convenience station snacks for a 10pm supper.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room that i checked into was big and newly renovated, everything looks clean… I was very satisfied at first…. then i realized that the bathtub didn't drain well…. that's fine, since i only had a very short stay (checked in at 10pm)… After checking in, i charged my iPhone on the office desk in the room, the next morning i was in a rush, i unplugged the phone and left the cable on the desk and went on to take shower… as soon as i got out of the room, the housekeeping staff was already waiting outside and went in for cleaning… at the airport, i realized that my phone charger was not with me and called the hotel, they told me they could not find my charger… i was so bumped…. how is that possible?

2  Thank cakewalk2011
MSPAM_Bloomington, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had please accept our apologies. We have taken immediate corrective action. I assure you that this is not the service standard we aim to achieve. Please call us if you would like to discuss. We hope to welcome you again whenever you are visiting the city next.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Hotel was clean but they bill extra for no reason. I paid for my room in full and then they add an additional charge to my credit card when I checked in with no explanation. Seems fraudlant to me. Nobody will explain what this charge is for and I cant get any help from Hampton Inns or from the hotel itself. The hotel is the one in Bloomington Minnesota by the MegaMall. I will never stay with Hampton again and I advise the rest of you to avoid them. The continental breakfast was terrible and the staff serving it was very rude also.

1  Thank Nolan A
MSPAM_Bloomington, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We appreciate that you found your room clean and quiet. We know that your interactions with our staff members can define your hotel stay, and we strive to provide a unique service experience that is anticipatory to the highest degree to ensure that our guest experience remains at the level we expect. We do have to get a credit card on time of arrival but we only put a pending authorization that releases 5-7 days after check out. Please contact us to discuss the charges if they have not been released yet. The next time you are in the area, I hope you will return to our hotel so we can deliver the unparalleled service experience to you