SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America
US$182
US$160
US$192
US$180
All reviewsindoor parkingfront deskcucumber waterking studiogreat hotelsleeping areahalf wallwafflestwin citiesshuttle servicefree shuttleflat screensofa bedbreakfast barfree breakfastfresh fruithot tub
Reviewed 5 April 2011

My family of 5 stayed here 2 nights. We checked in and the minute I walked into our room it reeked of cigarettes. I didn't even put my bags down. I turned around and walked to the front desk and spoke with Brenda. I had requested a non-smoking suite. Unfortunately, all the suites with 2 double beds were sold out. Brenda put my family in 2 rooms with King size beds. (I was only charged for one room) The rooms were right next to each other and she even threw in a complimentary buffet breakfast for each family member for the next morning. She handled the problem with ease and made sure we were happy with the results. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We stayed here on a layover on our way from Montana to Jamaica. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport. The check in was pretty speedy. The room was awesome! A very nice suite! There was a separate 'living' type room, with a desk, table/chairs, couch and flat screen tv. The bathroom was just a normal bathroom, but very clean....and they had Bath & Body Works shower gel, lotion, shampoo. The bed was very comfortable and it was so quiet there. We also took the free shuttle over to the Mall of America. It runs like clockwork and it very convenient. There was a bar and restaurant in the lobby area, but we only got a drink there. I would def stay here again if I have a layover or a mall trip!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2011

My partner and I decided to take a mini-vacation to the Twin Cities for some shopping at the MOA and relaxation. When we were picking hotels, we specifically wanted one with a shuttle to the mall, and Cambria was the first one to pop up. After reading the reviews, we booked our stay there hoping for the best.

I have to say...I was incredibly pleased with our stay there!! Not only did they allow us to check in about 2.5 hours early (we got there about 12:30, and check in is at 3PM), but the room was beautiful! Freshly made up, clean without even a fingerprint on a mirror. We had enough time to drop off our stuff and hop the shuttle over to the MOA where we spent the day shopping and eating at CraVe. When we were ready to come back to the hotel, the shuttle was right on time to pick us up in spite of the heavy traffic at that time.

Even though the hotel is spitting distance from the airport, we slept soundly with not a sound to disturb us from either outside or inside the building. The next morning, we had breakfast in the on-site restaurant (hand made omlettes and all the fixin's for 8 bucks!), and spent the morning lounging on the super comfy bed.

The staff was helpful, friendly and super attentive to our needs, (Especially Tara!!) and we felt like family the whole time we were there. Next time we're in the cities, we'll be staying there again!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2011

Wonderful experience. Tara at the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean, neat, and handy.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2011

We stayed here on a trip to the Mall of America. This hotel is located just down the road from it and is very affordable compared to some of the rates at other hotels in the area. Rooms are excellent and comfortable. Only complaint we have is that they should really dust better. The decor in the room was very dusty. At first we were concerned since the hotel is across the airport but the place is built VERY well and we didn't hear a thing.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple