(2adults,3kids)2/21-2/23. Hotel was under construction-not advertised. Dust all over their bar. Peeling wall paper. Lobby floor all torn up. Hot tub was broken, but the staff did offer to drive us to the hotel next door to use their hot tub... which would have been ok if it wasn't -9* outside! Pool room was approx. 58degrees. Lights in the pool didn't work. Rusty pool bathroom. Filthy breakfast tables, which I had to ask for an employee to wash. Trash was overflowing in dining room both mornings. Behind toilets & furnace vents were caked with dust, and when I showed the front desk guy he just nodded. NOT EVEN A COMMENT! Freezing room and when I reported it to the front desk in the morning I was scolded for not telling him sooner! Cold coffee, and the employees response was, "oh yeah, we just haven't changed them yet today." IT WAS 9A.M.!!! Room keys did not work! I had to have mine re-activated 6times in two days, and no I did not keep it by my cellphone! My oldest daughter also had to have hers re-activated 4times and my boyfriend's twice! Pool towels were not restocked the entire weekend and the pool hamper was not emptied the entire weekend. The bathroom trash was not emptied and neither of the trash cans had bags in them. Water stains on the ceiling. $317=2nights!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Cambria Suites Bloomington
- Cambria Bloomington
- Bloomington Cambria Suites
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall Of America Bloomington, North America