SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America
US$182
US$157
US$199
US$180
All reviewsindoor parkingfront deskcucumber waterking studiogreat hotelsleeping areahalf wallwafflestwin citiesshuttle servicefree shuttleflat screensofa bedbreakfast barfree breakfastfresh fruithot tub
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We were staying here only for one night, we had an early fly to Orlando the next day, and we needed a place to sleep close to the airport. So we've chosen this hotel, the location was really close to the airport, and they had also a free shuttle to the airport. And free breakfast.
The checkin was quick and friendly, our suite had two rooms, so the snorring part of our group was separated from us, perfect. The room was very clean, the bathroom was much bigger than in most 5 star Marriotts. The hotel was also not to expensive, so this was a great place for us to book, and I wouln't hesitate to book this place again, if I have to stay once again in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2014

(2adults,3kids)2/21-2/23. Hotel was under construction-not advertised. Dust all over their bar. Peeling wall paper. Lobby floor all torn up. Hot tub was broken, but the staff did offer to drive us to the hotel next door to use their hot tub... which would have been ok if it wasn't -9* outside! Pool room was approx. 58degrees. Lights in the pool didn't work. Rusty pool bathroom. Filthy breakfast tables, which I had to ask for an employee to wash. Trash was overflowing in dining room both mornings. Behind toilets & furnace vents were caked with dust, and when I showed the front desk guy he just nodded. NOT EVEN A COMMENT! Freezing room and when I reported it to the front desk in the morning I was scolded for not telling him sooner! Cold coffee, and the employees response was, "oh yeah, we just haven't changed them yet today." IT WAS 9A.M.!!! Room keys did not work! I had to have mine re-activated 6times in two days, and no I did not keep it by my cellphone! My oldest daughter also had to have hers re-activated 4times and my boyfriend's twice! Pool towels were not restocked the entire weekend and the pool hamper was not emptied the entire weekend. The bathroom trash was not emptied and neither of the trash cans had bags in them. Water stains on the ceiling. $317=2nights!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffini H
Joan L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Tiffini H –

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our property – we greatly value all feedback received, as it helps determine our areas of strength and those with room for improvement.

First and foremost, it is our goal to provide exceptional service to each and every guest that walks through our doors. I can see that we missed that goal, on numerous levels, and can certainly understand your frustrations. Rest assured, we take guest feedback very seriously and all issues you have highlighted have been or are currently being addressed with the appropriate staff and departments.

Unfortunately, a renovation can put a strain on any size hotel. We try to minimize impact to the overall guest experience the best we can and again, I do sincerely apologize that we were not able to make this a pleasant experience for you and your family.

Our renovations are scheduled for completion in April – if you return to Bloomington after this point, I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional SpringHill Suites experience that you and your family should have received during this stay.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stayed here in November while some of us attended a teaching conference downtown at convention center while the other half of the family shuttled to the mall each day. The drive downtown was easy and the shuttle worked out well for aunt and kids. Room was plenty big. Loved the ice water down in lobby when we came back each day and night. The pool might be small for lap swimming or big groups but it was a great size for us and kids. Workout room was great.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great place to stay, close to airport and Mall of America. Room was very nice. King suite had lots of room. Bed was comfortable. Very clean. Shuttle service availability was great. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. I would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValerieMK
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice in the past year. I drove down from Manitoba to watch a Minnesota Wild game and although there were many closer hotels in St Paul I stayed here. Love it! friendly staff, everything is just awesome. can't wait to come again!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends