US$145
US$103
US$226
US$136
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$118
US$111
US$154
US$144
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$194
US$168
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$213
US$134
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

All reviewsred robinfresh thymeparking lotunderground parkingfire pitshopping and restaurantshome away from homerooms are hugewaffleswithin walking distanceworkout roomi highly recommend this hotelclean hotelexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staycoffee maker
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great location with bars and restaurants within a very close range. The property was clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend it. There is ample parking and it is also free!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bradmswanson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first stay at Home2 Suites and it was a Fantastic experience.

I stayed in a Double Queen Premium Room with my spouse, daughter, and 2 Grandsons...we had plenty of room that was designed and set up very adequately.

While we only spent 2 nights, I would enjoy staying at this property even if was a week with all of the great amenities and location.

I would highly recommend you consider this as your first and only choice for a clean, comfortable, and unbelievably Home away from Home!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kirkmotl
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Home2 Suites never disappoint me. Many times when I use points for a room, it is usually substandard. I highly recommend this hotel. Close to highway, Mall of America, places to eat for every budget, friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Crystal P
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Amazing staff - can tell the front desk staff love what they do. Great location - close to MOA, Ikea and surrounding attractions - just minutes away. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and shopping which is very convenient. The property is very clean and we'll kept. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I love HOME2 SUITES brand enough that I'm a Diamond member based almost solely on this brand. I seek them out no matter where I travel. This one has two issues;

1. Located in a shopping center and requires door keys to open. A key is fine but I like the keyless app. It just wouldn't work here despite deleting my app and starting over, nor could the desk help me.

2. Could not cool the room. Seems as though the system won't work if it doesn't detect motion, or the system just didn't work because the hotel put a temperature limit on the control. I like it cold, but could not get below 69. Most hotels limit to 65. To me, that's a deciding factor and I'll stay elsewhere when I come back for business.

Summary: a bit complicated and that leads to frustration.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business