Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,730 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieslarge hotelpool sidebusiness tripparking lothot tubfitness centertwin citiesshuttle serviceconferenceairportmallmnmoa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Excellent Hotel. We pricelined this for $50 + $10 (taxes/fees) / night. We were greeted with cookies upon check in. The staff were very friendly and polite.

We stayed in the end unit room the first night of our stay and the room was very weird with a tiny window that one can barely look out of. It was also next to the service elevators and was very noisy. We talked to the front end staff the next morning and was moved to another unit in the middle of the building and no more issue with the noise.

The hot tube and sauna weren't very hot and don't waste your time there if you like those things hot.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SammiBoi
Guest Services S, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Sammiboi,
I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you back again the next time you are in town and we will keep the cookies warm for you!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The first room that the rep put me in smelled like a barn. It also had double beds and I was not asked if I would like a King or not. I had to change rooms which resulted in an incredibly large amount of noise above me and in the halls the entire night. One of the worst hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Todd S
Robert P, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Todd S,
I'm so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please don't hesitate to give me a call directly.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We had a very poor experience at the DoubleTree in Minneapolis. No information in the room about the hotel, trash not emptied, only one bar of soap in the bathroom, no phone book, no TV channel guide, vending didn't work correctly, staff was unresponsive to any attempt to remedy these issues. We won't be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

David W,
I was saddened to learn of your experience and I sincerely apologize. Please don't hesitate to call me directly so we can discuss your visit further.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed here with our kids over NYE, along with 2 other families. We all had poolside rooms which were fantastic. The hotel and rooms are very clean and very comfortable. The staff was outstanding. The pool and huge whirlpool were a hit with the kids and adults. The pool was actually warm. I was shocked as I feel like every pool I go to in a hotel is freezing. We will be back forsure!

Room Tip: If you have kids, request poolside or poolview rooms. So much fun and great sunken patio!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Janeaj,
I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay over the New Year's holiday!
Our cabana suites are perfect for family getaways and our pool is always warm!
We hope to see you and your little ones again next year for the festivities!

Happy 2014!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Pleasant, but lacking in food vending machines or other late night snacks for kids. Good pool! Nice bar/restaurant. wish they had a free breakfast like many other hotels do. Ordering in the restaurant is too expensive with a few kids.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family