There are three things that I always enjoy about Embassy Suites. 1. The staff is always accommodating. 2. The rooms are large, and I love the suite style. 3. The full cook to order breakfast to start off the day. Don't get me wrong you pay for it but to me it is well worth the cost.
Those of you who follow my reviews know that most of the time I travel with a group. This time however, I am on a family trip with my son. What a great place for us to ride our bicycles.
My only complaint for this hotel was the breakfast. I did not feel that this breakfast is what embassy suites is known for. For three days my omelets had very little egg and all ingredients. What a waste, when I added the over cooked scrambled eggs to my plate. The variety of fruit was minimal, fruit mix and bananas. The bread selection was some mini muffins and bread. No donuts, cinnamon rolls nothing. They have two large coffee urns for coffee and on one day they ran out of regular coffee. So they removed the sign from the one side that said decaf, I guess removing the sign puts the caffeine back in? Or was it regular coffee all along, who knows?
The rooms where nice and the staff was very friendly. Rooms where very clean and loved it that they didn't bother us during our stay. The rooms just magically got cleaned as we where in and out.
The pool and hot tub is wonderful. The Hot tub is one of the largest I have ever seen in a hotel, and very warm. A nice feel after coming in after a ride in the rain.
I would definitely stay here again, but I might make other arrangements for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport hotel near Mall of America is located close to many Bloomington MN attractions. Our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to the American Girl Store in Mall of America or Minneapolis St. Paul MSP airport just 1 mile from the hotel. Visit Nickelodeon Universe or the Water Park of America just minutes from this Bloomington, MN hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport hotel stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Woolley's Steakhouse, winner of 2009 Minnesota's Beef Backer's award, is well known as the best steakhouse in the South Metro. We offer our guests a first class dining experience. Our 150 seat dining room overlooks running brooks and the tropical hotel atrium creating a dining atmosphere like no other. Cuisine offers wide variety of grilled meats, poultry and fish. Extensive lunch menu features include famous salad bar and a wide array of sandwiches and hot and cold entrees. Our fine dining menu offers daily Chef Specials. An excellent wine list accompanies your choice of entrees. Extensive dessert menu available for lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Minneapolis Airport Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Bloomington
- Bloomington Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Minneapolis - Airport Bloomington, North America