“Close to MSP and MOA”

Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We actually enjoyed our 1 night stay here. Comfy beds, fast check in. Directly across street form the Delta hangar.

Pool area looked clean and the lobby was clean. Channel guide in rooms isn't accurate bit the rooms are nice.

They have a nice little touch down in the lobby.......cucumber or citrus water.
.....complimentary.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whodat11
Write a ReviewReviews (1,541)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Worst experience I have ever had at a Hilton in 10 plus years. Staff was not helpful, lied to me several times. Airport shuttle was over 1 hour late. Front desk staff (3 of them) had hard time speaking english and were very slow.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank John N
Elizabeth W, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize for the lack of service you encountered. We strive to offer world class service 100% of the time. Our shuttles try to stay on the every 1/2 hour schedule that we advertise and I feel bad that we let you down on this point. I can also assure you that your comments regarding the staff will be shared with our associates and we will work even harder to offer friendly service.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The staff at the Minneapolis Hilton was very professional and helpful. Sunday we had some down time and the hotel staff showed me how to get Twins tickets and I went to my first MLB game with one of my students. Had a great time in Minneapolis !

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your response. We are so glad you had a good time and enjoyed your stay with us. Go Twins !

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights on a business trip. Service was excellent. There is a nice restaurant/ bar in the hotel. The location is literally across the interstate from the airport and a 2 min free shuttle from Mall of America. Major problem I had was the shower was only luke warm both mornings. The hotel is nice but you can tell its an older building. If I had to stay in that area again I'd probably stay at the Hampton Inn.

Stayed: May 2014
Elizabeth W, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are planning on some major upgrades to our rooms and restaurant later this year. I am confident that you will be impressed by the results. We hope that we see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This very outdated hotel cannot provide heat in the room during the fall and spring. The staff is very embarrassed as they understand the problem and agree it is a problem, however they fear for there job so they give you a lot of worthless apologies.The hotel is very out dated. The beds are old and lumpy, the dining room room is dirty and the food is barely edible. In comparison to surrounding hotels this property is way over priced. In short it is a dump.

As a Hilton Diamond member this is the worst Hilton I've ever stayed in.

We checked out and went to The Hilton at 3900 Blvd. West Bloomington, Mn a 5 minutes ride from the airport.This hotel is close to a 5 star property and is the Hilton I thought I had booked.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel
1  Thank jan s

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton customer and for taking the time to give us some feedback. Our hotel will be dong some major refreshing of the guest rooms & dining room later this year. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you and show off our improvements.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Upon walking into my SMALLL room, the first thing that came to mind was that this hotel is a little TRASHY (sorta like the Hilton's ---sorry, but it is the truth). Bed was uncomfortable and mattress felt old and lumpy. The noise in hallway is awful, as the doors are not sound proof at all!! The bathroom was clean, but the hot water was NOT hot, but luke warm. I would recommend staying somewhere else, there are man much nicer properties close to the airport. Don't waist your money here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Elizabeth W, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We ara excited to let you know that we are planning on a major frefreshment of the guest rooms and restaurant later this year. I am sure that you will be impressed by the results. I hope that you will have the oppurtunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We live in Bloomington and booked a room for our anniversary. We did bring our kids over to use the pool and hot tub which hardly anyone was in. I believe there was a bit too much chlorine in the pool and I notified the hotel of this. The rooms are very modern as is the rest of the hotel. We had dinner at The Chop House and it was delicious. We also had the breakfast buffet in the morning which was very good too. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family