Upon arrival, I realized I had booked the wrong Holiday Inn as this one was seemingly in the middle of no where. I had hoped to be walking distance to IKEA as my family had tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil show held in the adjacent parking lot. The location turned out to be no issue as MOA and IKEA were literally a 5 minute drive or we could take the free shuttle. The property, located right off of I-35, was also 5-10 minutes from Galleria and Trader Joe's, and 15 minutes away from ValleyFair. So...turns out the location was great!
We had booked a room that was to accommodate 5 adults. Our room with 2 queen beds would not be able to do so and we were upgraded on the spot to a 2-room suite. Every question or request was met efficiently and with a smile from Erne and her daughter Heather. They couldn't do more for us! Thanks:)
The fitness room, although small, had a decent selection of equipment as well as a flat screen TV and water cooler. The pool area was clean, and the pool large enough to do lengths.
We ate breakfast in the Green Mill restaurant and although the service was very slow, the server was friendly and kind and put forth her best efforts.
Aside from some obnoxious guests partying on the poolside patio, the stay was very good and we would consider staying again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story brick building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport (Mall Of America) Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South Minneapolis, North America