Free airport shuttle, free Mall of America shuttle, walking distance to MoA, friendly and accommodating staff, food at the onsite restaurant is tasty/great service, large pool and hot tub. Hotel is in need of all around updates and isn't the standard Marriott fare. However, with the service, amenities and room rates it's a good value.
Tip: very odd configuration. Ask for a room that's in the same wing as what's most important to you (Concierge Lounge, Pool, etc..).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the top hotels near the Mall of America and the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, the Minneapolis Airport Marriott offers complimentary shuttle service to MSP Airport and the Mall of America. Across the street from IKEA, located off of 494 between 35E & 35W, the Minneapolis Airport Marriott is a great place to stay when visiting the Twin Cities. Guest rooms are equipped with luxurious amenities and high-tech business services make it the perfect destination for business and leisure. 19,000 square feet of event space can be transformed to your specifications for business meetings, social events and of course weddings. Enjoy our two lush outdoor courtyards perfect for outdoor wedding ceremonies or receptions. Discover a new standard for hotels on your next trip to the Twin Cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Minneapolis Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Minneapolis Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Marriott Hotel Minneapolis Airport
- Marriott Hotel Bloomington
- Marriott Bloomington
- Bloomington Marriott
- Minneapolis Airport Marriott Bloomington, North America