Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America(Bloomington)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,170 results
All reviewsacross the streetfront deskfull kitchenwithin walking distanceparking lotseparate bedroomlight railhome away from homegreat place to stayking suitetgi fridaysevery hourcomplimentary breakfastpull out couchliving areawould recommend this hotel to anyoneshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We choose to stay at this hotel because you can always depend on a clean hotel experience with a comfortable bed and room. It is consistently quiet and well-maintained. Breakfast is always a bit hectic but that happens everywhere especially on the weekends. Complimentary internet is appreciated and necessary to offer to customers so that's also a plus.

3  Thank Gayle M
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great location, could walk easily to MOA and to light rail station. Great breakfast. We would definitely stay here again. My 4 year old was sad we had to leave and said she wished she could live here!

2  Thank Seth V
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here for one night before my flight out of MSP. I left so early in the morning that I did not get to have breakfast here, though they offer a free breakfast like any other Homewood Suite.

Pros:
- Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Absolutely superb
- Location to the airport and the Mall of America. They have a free shuttle to the airport and the mall is right across the street
- Spacious and clean rooms

Cons:
- The hotel is pretty dated. The rooms are clean, but the halls and lobby look like they've seen better days.
Generally, it is clear that no one has put in the thought, time, or effort to add those little things that, in my opinion, tend to make Hilton hotels so great. For example:
- The alarm clock/radio did not have pre-sets. Usually I like to wake up to the rock station on the pre-set on the hotel clock/radio, but no one took the time to set the pre-sets
- The AC was difficult to work. I called the lobby and the receptionist explained that I needed to turn the AC off and then on again using a switch catty-corner to the thermostat. She said this happens a lot. Well, if it happens a lot, why not just put a sign over the thermostat telling guests to flick the switch? This way, I would not have spent 15 minutes trying to figure out with my AC wasn't working first.
- They charged me tax on Advil. I bought Advil at the hotel store and had it charged to my room. I didn't realize until after I got home that they charged me tax on the Advil. It was only 23 cents, so that's not the point. But the point is that no one bothered to pay close enough attention to the pricing to realize that they should not be charging tax on a medicine.

Again, nice people and good stay, but someone there needs to make sure all the little things are also taken care of.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jere1
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have stayed at many Homewood Suite locations, this was the best, staff was excellent and helpful. Location was very close to the Minnieapolis airport and to my son whom we visited. I will definitely make this location my choice in future visits to the Twin Cities

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The lady that checked us in was very welcoming and very helpful during our stay. Our evening meal there was very good and so was the breakfast. We loved the mattress but wish it was a queen instead of a double.