“Bright Lights please!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Bright Lights please!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed on 5th floor, executive floor. Great room, but don't like the bathroom lighting. I had problems shaving in front of the mirror. Please install some Bright Lights in the bathroom, especially in front of the mirror....Many thanks.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CallmeRegi
TBlackwell, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for the input. We will look into what can be done, It always appreciated to get to get a great review and some good feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stay here a lot ...I am lucky enough to always be on the Women's only floor .....the fridge with snacks, water, sodas....lovely..the front desk staff...(Ashley & George) and everyone are so friendly and do everything they can to make sure your stay is great....

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TBlackwell, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
thank you very much for writing this great review and thank you for choosing our hotel time and time again. we really do appreciate it.
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated but very convenient to airport and Mall of America. Front desk staff is extremely friendly. Service in the bar and restaurant is a little slow. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Pool is very nice but a bit noisy and difficult to get to. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel. It is nice to know that it was a pleasant and nice stay for you.
Winnipeg, MB
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. Booked on hotwire and got a good deal on our stay. The hotel has been updated; the lobby, pool and front desk area are modern and clean. The rooms are updated as well; the doors in the room show their age, maybe this something that should have been updated as well. We had a room in the west tower on the fourth floor. For some reason we had an adjoining room and the people next to us were very loud. It almost felt as they were in the same room as us. We asked the front desk to move us and they were very accommodating with the request. Excellent stay after the move; modern, clean rooms with very comfortable beds. Can't go wrong staying here!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
TBlackwell, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for the review! It is great to read a nice review like this one and even better to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for giving us a try and I hope you come back again. Thank you.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I left a carryon suitcase in my hotel room at the Crowne Plaza Bloomington, after an overnight flight from Europe, where I had bought footwear and other fashion items in Paris. When I called this Hotel the next day to report the loss, Kaitlyn S., an employee there, worked promptly and courteously. She found the suitcase, and followed my instructions to ship it to my home address. The bag was returned in perfect condition, with all its contents intact. I commend this employee, and the Crowne Plaza Bloomington, for their overall professionalism and excellence in customer service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
And.... Thank you! I am glad that we were able to help. Kaitlyn has a heart of gold and is always wanting to help. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.
Crosby, Minnesota
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had made reservations through Hotels.com for an important trip I made at the last minute. In my haste, I had booked the wrong date. When I got to the hotel, the front desk manager, Travis, was looking up my reservation and when it was taking longer than usual, he looked up and said, "You actually booked this for yesterday." I froze. He said, "Don't worry. I can take care of this." He proceeded to work with Hotels.com, and he did, indeed, work it out on my behalf. But he did it with such kindness and professionalism, and courtesy. It wasn't even their reservation. It could have been so stressful, and he just handled it with such aplomb. He gave me a room, and when I came down to the restaurant for supper, he asked me if my room was satisfactory and everything all right. Just amazing courtesy and concern. The restaurant meal was excellent. The room beautiful. And I was able to leave my car at their airport parking lot. The shuttle was there on time, the driver very helpful. When I returned from my trip, I called for the shuttle, per Travis' instructions before I left, and it was at the airport shortly. It was raining very hard when I came in, and the shuttle driver took me to the hotel first so he could get an umbrella for me, and we went to the lot and he held the umbrella so I could get into my car without getting wet. The entire experience was really off the charts. I would highly recommend this hotel. Centrally located, beautifully appointed, good food, knowledgeable staff, and customer-focus. Excellent on all accounts.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KLW47
Thank you. I am just happy that we were able to fix it and that everything worked out for your trip. Thank you again.
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The entire staff from the front desk crew to housekeeping and food and beverage services are top notch, and make you feel at home and that they genuinely care. Special kudos to Assistant Front Office Manager Ashley and her staff for excellent customer service. The motel is located with easy access to I494, and is only a very few minutes from the Airport, Mall Of America, and all that the Twin Cities has to offer. Dave W.

Room Tip: " The rooms are much quieter that the motels adjacent to the airport."