US$134
US$140
US$160
US$143
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$135
US$111
US$225
US$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$154
US$143
US$179
US$160
US$178
US$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$194
US$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$240
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicerestaurant staffnice poolbusiness traveltwin citieswould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubfitness centerlight raildouglassaidriverairportmallihgelevator
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My daughter and I stayed here and were very pleased with everything. The staff was very helpful - especially the courtesy bus drivers Doug & John. We found the food excellent. Dina was also super nice and a great server. Will def. stay here again if we come up for the tournament next year.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barb M
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Barb M:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the staff to be very helpful. Additionally, I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience in the North Restaurant. The outstanding marks for the entire hotel is appreciated and I will make sure to share your review with the entire staff.

I hope you have another tournament in the area and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

What a hotel! Was able to check in early. They arranged a taxi for me to take down to Target Field. Wake uo call right on time as was the shared shuttle (with guests going to MOA) to the airport the next day. Very tasty buffet breakfast in the bar area that was bustling the night before with a post bridal reception (they even let it stay open to 1:30 rather than close at regular time of 12 so they could celebrate). All employees were extremely pleasant (busy bartender, wait staff, front desk (all shifts), housekeepers (all said good morning as I passed by), and the very pleasant van driver with a personality second to none.

Looks like I have found a new home next time I come to MSP.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank tazzzz13
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear tazzzz13:
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff took great care of you. I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. Your review will be shared with all team members.

I am delighted that you have found a new home here at the Crowne Plaza. Your business is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference and stayed here as well. The front desk agent was rude and unfriendly during check in. There was a "problem" with my company card however after spending three days and several phone calls it was lack of organization issues with the front desk.

The rooms were modern and clean. Mine had a fridge and microwave which was nice. Tv has no guide station so was not convenient to navigate.

Service from room service and the improvised restaurant was spectacular. The lone front desk individual that was kind and accommodating was Jamaica. He was great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hello Mrsmanning18,

I am happy that you found our rooms clean and that its amenities served its purpose. On the other hand, I really regret that your check- in experience and the level of service you received negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management team. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I booked a meeting room at this property for a small group and we had people coming from all different parts of the USA. There was some confusion with a few in my group because there are two different Crowne Plaza hotels in Bloomington that use the MSP Airport/MOA (Mall of America) branding. On TripAdvisor they call this property 'Airport West" while on the IHG website it refers to this property as 'Bloomington MSP Airport/MOA'. We took the shuttle from the airport and you have to be careful that you have the correct shuttle also.

That aside, the shuttle driver was very friendly and we appreciated having bottles of water on ice in the shuttle. It was a fairly quick trip from the airport to the hotel. It runs once an hour on the hour for trips back to the airport, so plan accordingly. The shuttle also goes to the MOA and the driver even offered to take someone else on the shuttle to a nearby drug store since they had been a flight that was delayed for another day.

Check-in was easy and they were able to confirm I had a refrigerator in my room, which is always nice. I liked having a walk-in shower in my room but if you want a bathtub you should ask about it when you check-in or book your room.

Some of the people in my group used the pool and fitness room and said it was very good.

Our group had lunch and dinner together at the onsite longue/restaurant and the food was very good and the service was outstanding!

Housekeeping did a great job and even left me a 'thank you' note for the tip that I left after the first night.

The meeting room meet our needs although it did require going down a few steps (it was on the first floor, lobby level is above) after getting off the elevator, so if you have disabled guests attending your meeting you will want to work with the event staff to make sure your meeting room is fully accessible. The water pitchers in our meeting room were refreshed for us when we took a break for lunch and when it got a bit warm and stuffy in the room in the afternoon someone came quickly after we called to ask that the temperature be adjusted.

I had room service breakfast one morning and it was delivered on time (I left my order outside my door the night before), the food was tasty and I thought the prices were quite reasonable. Very friendly server also.

And I want to say again how great the service was each time we visited the lounge/restaurant.

Next time we decide to meet in the area for a meeting, or if I was visiting on my own, I wouldn't hesitate to book again at this property.

Room Tip: If you want a bath tub or refrigerator, check that your room has those.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank NaturalThomas
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear NaturalThomas:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am sorry that there was some confusion for some of your group due to the two Crowne Plaza locations. I am glad that it worked out and that all of the attendees made it to the meeting. Additionally, I am delighted to read that your meeting was a success and that you enjoyed your dining experience in the North Restaurant. I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel and I will make sure to share it with all of the team members.

I hope your travel brings you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed here for a Business Meeting in August. While the hotel seems to be an older renovated building, it is kept up well and the room was very clean. I especially appreciated the excellent customer service in the lounge and restaurant. The staff were always present to assist. I also appreciated the scheduled shuttle to the airport and the Mall of America. This hotel and an usually large indoor swimming pool area which is good for the northern climates.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mel H:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us during your meeting. I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel including the excellent service in the North Restaurant.

I hope that you will be visiting the area again soon and we look forward to serving you again.