Arrived late on a Friday night with a reservation. We checked in with us getting a King/non-smoking. Opened the door to find dirty dishes in sink, the bed unmade and an unflushed toilet. Obviously the room hadn't been cleaned. We called the desk and they told us to come down and get another key to a different room. Drug our luggage back down to the front desk where they handed us a key to a room two doors down from the first. Opened this room to find a queen sized bed instead of a king, but at least the room was clean. They said they were booked so there weren't any other rooms available, and they also said they had given me a free king upgrade even though Hotwire only requires them to give me a queen. Not sure how a upgrade to a dirty room is really an upgrade, but they acted like they were doing me a favor! I was told I could switch to the King room the next night and they would notify me when it was available. They never called! Bed was okay, and the place was clean except for the funky smell in the lobby. If it hadn't been for the $29 night rate I might have been more dissapointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Bloomington
- Bloomington Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Bloomington
- Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington North America