Free cancellation until 27/07
Hampton.com
US$111
US$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$80
US$94
US$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
Hotels.com
All reviewssmall hotelthe breakfast areacomfortable bedsgreen giantenglish muffinsnice place to staywafflesoff the highwaypool areaenjoyed our staymotelmnrefrigeratorcerealluggagewalmartminnesota
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Staff was great, evening manager fixed reservation problems, added extra days, and directed us to the best eateries. After hot work days the pool was refreshing clean fun, and I and my one employee slept well in our separate rooms. We will be back on a semi-regular basis

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because we normally have pretty good luck with AmericInns. Not so much with this one! It badly needs updating or at the very least a deep, deep cleaning. The carpet is horrible, the bathroom has chipped tile and very dirty grout and the furniture needs replaced. On the other hand, the young man at the desk was pleasant enough but must have been the only person there because he was always gone from the desk. What's up with that?? Do yourself a favor and go on down the road and find someplace else to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kae S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel with family for a baptism. My 92 year old father and I stayed at this hotel. We made a reservation on February 8 for a stay on March 17. My daughter called after I made my reservation and asked for room near ours but was told we had a room on 1st floor and her reservation would be be on 2nd floor. When Dad and I reached the hotel our reservation was “lost in their system” and fortunately they had a room available on 2nd floor. I was fortunate enough to have brought my confirmation with me so I did get the price on the confirmation. Being on 2nd floor was very difficult for my father and me. We both had difficulty with the steps and I was disappointed that this hotel was not more accommodating considering it was their mistake. I was also charged a “safe charge” that was not on original confirmation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were attending a wedding in the area with family and found the facility to be extremely accommodating in providing a room for gift opening and a slightly later checkout time. our room was very clean and met our needs in every way. The included breakfast was equal to other hotels that we have stayed at and the woman who was replenishing the food and cleaning the area was very efficient, hard working and friendly. Others in our party used the pool and were very satisfied. I have no hesitation in recommending this Americinn to others.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Anthony S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Blue Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank You for staying with us and for all your kind comments! My staff works hard every day to give the best service they can and it is appreciated when it is noticed. Hope to see you again when in the area!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Love the hotel! Clean rooms, good breakfast. Fun pool. Staff was nice upon check in. We did have an issue with no hot water in the shower. We used the hot tub for bath that was hot. Great food for breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

We appreciate you staying with us and not letting the inconvenience reflect poorly on the rest of your stay! My staff works hard every day to give the best service they can and it is nice when it is noticed. I hope you have a chance to stay with us again when in the area!