“Worth the Effort” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the Effort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have eaten at Culver's a number of times and I have experienced all of the problems that people tend to complain about; too slow, orders are wrong, and expensive food. It is very true that Culver's is slower than a McDonald's or a fast food place, but that is because Culver's is not a fast food restaurant. It is a hybrid of a sit-down and fastfood, with the service and quality of a sit down (everything is freshly made to order, and you can customize everything how you want it, also friendly service and a nice atmosphere) at a price that is much more comparable to a fast food chain (especially since you don't have to tip!).

You can't go into a place like this expecting the speed and price of fast food while expecting the quality of a 4 star sit-down. Be realistic people. Also, it has some of the friendliest staff out of any restaurant I have been to, be that a sit-down place or fast food, and it is generally pretty clean (last time I was there they told me they check and tidy up the bathrooms every half hour!).

I love the food and service that Culver's provides and although I will admit it is amazing how often minor mistakes are made on my order, they are always quick to fix it and are very generous with their coupons.

Culver's has my vote as my favorite restaurant and its menu variety, friendly service, and delicious flavors will have me coming back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Longville, Minnesota
“WI Snack meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I love Culvers, period. Most of them are clean, quick, and their men is better than most fast food restaurants. I love the Butterburger and the fries...yum.

Visited January 2013
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great deserts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stopped here mostly to try out the frozen custard, but also because we were on our way through Baxter. The food was pretty good (my kids thought it was wonderful). The frozen custard was like super creamy ice cream, so if you like creamy ice cream I would suggest trying the frozen custard at Culvers. It really is not like a custard at all. I would put it on my top 5 list for deserts! We just had hamburgers for dinner and they were good too.

Visited August 2012
Walker, Minnesota
“Mistakes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I've been there twice and both times my order was wrong. How hard is it to get a cheeseburger correct?? Will not be going back, which is too bad since they have good root beer.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
minneapolis
“Hoping for more”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Hamburgers were not anything to write home about, our order had several mistakes, the menu was predictable, expensive for fast food, and lacked real flavor but not calories.

Visited September 2012