“Great burger and turtle sundae!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Culver's of Baxter

Culver's of Baxter
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
DC
“Great burger and turtle sundae!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

My first time at a Culver's, but definitely not my last. The recommendation of a butter burger and a Turtle Sundae was spot on. Both were excellent!

Visited June 2013

Nisswa MN
“Words of praise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Our exchange student gave Culvers in Baxter words of high praise. He said it was better than any other fast food restaurant in the area. He likes cheeseburgers. Apparently, they are not a delicacy in his move country of Ukraine.

• Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the Effort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have eaten at Culver's a number of times and I have experienced all of the problems that people tend to complain about; too slow, orders are wrong, and expensive food. It is very true that Culver's is slower than a McDonald's or a fast food place, but that is because Culver's is not a fast food restaurant. It is a hybrid of a sit-down and fastfood, with the service and quality of a sit down (everything is freshly made to order, and you can customize everything how you want it, also friendly service and a nice atmosphere) at a price that is much more comparable to a fast food chain (especially since you don't have to tip!).

You can't go into a place like this expecting the speed and price of fast food while expecting the quality of a 4 star sit-down. Be realistic people. Also, it has some of the friendliest staff out of any restaurant I have been to, be that a sit-down place or fast food, and it is generally pretty clean (last time I was there they told me they check and tidy up the bathrooms every half hour!).

I love the food and service that Culver's provides and although I will admit it is amazing how often minor mistakes are made on my order, they are always quick to fix it and are very generous with their coupons.

Culver's has my vote as my favorite restaurant and its menu variety, friendly service, and delicious flavors will have me coming back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
Longville, Minnesota
“WI Snack meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I love Culvers, period. Most of them are clean, quick, and their men is better than most fast food restaurants. I love the Butterburger and the fries...yum.

Visited January 2013
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great deserts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stopped here mostly to try out the frozen custard, but also because we were on our way through Baxter. The food was pretty good (my kids thought it was wonderful). The frozen custard was like super creamy ice cream, so if you like creamy ice cream I would suggest trying the frozen custard at Culvers. It really is not like a custard at all. I would put it on my top 5 list for deserts! We just had hamburgers for dinner and they were good too.

Visited August 2012