“Dirty and overcrowded”

Cuisines: American
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
“Dirty and overcrowded”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I realize this place is on a busy strip in a vacation area, however, management should reAloze that as well and staff accordingly. We waited for what seemed like ages for our food, and to top it off, even though there were empty tables, not one of them was wiped clean. Someone was walking around asking people if their food was ok, her time would have been better spent with a rag and spray bottle so she could be cleaning the nasty tables instead. Food was typical Culver's - overpriced and overcooked.

• Visited July 2013

DC
“Great burger and turtle sundae!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My first time at a Culver's, but definitely not my last. The recommendation of a butter burger and a Turtle Sundae was spot on. Both were excellent!

Visited June 2013
Nisswa MN
“Words of praise”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Our exchange student gave Culvers in Baxter words of high praise. He said it was better than any other fast food restaurant in the area. He likes cheeseburgers. Apparently, they are not a delicacy in his move country of Ukraine.

• Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the Effort”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have eaten at Culver's a number of times and I have experienced all of the problems that people tend to complain about; too slow, orders are wrong, and expensive food. It is very true that Culver's is slower than a McDonald's or a fast food place, but that is because Culver's is not a fast food restaurant. It is a hybrid of a sit-down and fastfood, with the service and quality of a sit down (everything is freshly made to order, and you can customize everything how you want it, also friendly service and a nice atmosphere) at a price that is much more comparable to a fast food chain (especially since you don't have to tip!).

You can't go into a place like this expecting the speed and price of fast food while expecting the quality of a 4 star sit-down. Be realistic people. Also, it has some of the friendliest staff out of any restaurant I have been to, be that a sit-down place or fast food, and it is generally pretty clean (last time I was there they told me they check and tidy up the bathrooms every half hour!).

I love the food and service that Culver's provides and although I will admit it is amazing how often minor mistakes are made on my order, they are always quick to fix it and are very generous with their coupons.

Culver's has my vote as my favorite restaurant and its menu variety, friendly service, and delicious flavors will have me coming back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
Longville, Minnesota
“WI Snack meal”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I love Culvers, period. Most of them are clean, quick, and their men is better than most fast food restaurants. I love the Butterburger and the fries...yum.

Visited January 2013