“Always a great treat”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Always a great treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Love Culvers for good food and great custard. Stopped there for a quick lunch before going on to my hotel that was a few miles down the road.

• Visited May 2014

“Frozen custard cone”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love the frozen custard served at Culver's. However, our last visit was disappointing in that the amount of custard in our cones has shrunk to a very small portion. For $2.50 each for our cones they served were extremely lacking in custard. We will not be stopping at this Culver's anymore. Sorry Culver's but the cones were half the size we get at other locations.

Brainerd
“Very Good Fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food and choices are a step above your average fast food. The atmosphere is laid back. The staff is so friendly and attentive. I LOVE that they hire senior citizens and handi-capable people. we have lots of good reasons to choose Culvers of Baxter.

• Visited March 2014
Pillager, Minnesota
“Frozen custard YUMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I am an ice cream nut, but I've been converted to Culver's frozen custard. Cookie dough is my fav, for sure! Great staff and quick service at the Baxter, MN restaurant. And fortunately - or perhaps unfortunately, it's not far from my office.

Visited October 2013
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Closest to Holiday Inn Express, Baxter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Culver's is consistently good food and frozen custard. Not your typical fast food - the whole family loves going to Culver's

Visited August 2013