“Pie was amazing”

The Barn
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Lunch (Swiss mushroom burger) was great. Many choices for pie. I had banana cream. It was a huge piece and excellent. Nice local folks who gave us many tips of what to do. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We came here because of reviews and were glad we did! The soup was homemade and exceptional. The maid rites were just as I rememebed from years ago-- a good alternative to a hamburger. But the pies are what makes this an outstanding place to stop. I got the last rhubarb custard and I am glad I placed my order for it early as it was the last piece they had.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were on vacation Monday through Friday and we went to the barn TWICE! Fun waitresses, great food, great prices...and amazing pie. What's not to love?

2  Thank Winnie9277
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Thanks to the great reviews posted in TripAdvisor, we decided to stop at The Barn for lunch. We were NOT disappointed! Everything posted by others was accurate -- the food is great, the service is a hoot! We loved our waitress. Felt like we walked through a time warp into the 50's. The prices were very reasonable -- the pies were excellent!

There is a reason the locals frequent this place!

1  Thank DJP1964
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Good food! Don't forget to try their pies. They are the best. This is a great local restaurant, not a chain.