“Nice to have it open again”

Hassies Saloon and Eatery
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Great atmosphere, food was good- service average. Bartender seemed more interested in filling cups of dressing than her customers. Will return to try more of menu.

There are newer reviews for Hassies Saloon and Eatery

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Fresh salads, tasty soups, perfectly prepared sandwiches delivered with great customer service! On our menu for sure!

1  Thank BrendaNew12
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Good food and a very friendly staff.
We met some friends there and we all had a very good time.
All the food looked and smelled wonderful.
Can't wait to go there again and try something new.
Lot's to choose from. They have a little bit of everything so no one will go home hungry.
They also have a full service bar if you just want a nice place to stop for a beer/drink.
I am sure you won't be disappointed stopping at Hassies in Brainerd.
So give it a try.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

As a fan of the original Hassies I am glad to see the restaurant back. I had a burger and tots and was very happy with it. No I didn't try the two pounder but the one I had was good size and delicious.