“I loved it as a kid, so do my kids now”

Pirate's Cove Mini Golf
Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Brainerd
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I enjoyed the Pirates Cove as a child. Now my three kids love going through the caves and pirate ships. Trying to keep your golf balls from going into the ponds, streams, or waterfalls. Since I have three kids now, I just let them play and I just keep score, it saves money too.

1  Thank targetryan

Reviewed 29 August 2013

You wanna have a fun time for a short bit off the beaten path? well, it is not off any path and it is right on the main drag and it is easy to get in and get out- lots of fun for families both the golf and speedway.

1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stop here every year we come up. They have two modern courses. Our family has enjoyed both of them. They also have a go-cart track on the grounds that is also really fun.

1  Thank jjp644