“Great stay”

Select Inn of Breckenridge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Breckenridge
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Unlike many comment here, we thought this motel was excellent. Kind owners, clean. We especially like te generous continental breakfast and were grateful to start our day with a nice meal. Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bentjay

Reviewed 31 May 2014

A very nice room. Quiet. Restful. Staff very friendly and helpful at a reasonable price. Delicious steak food available right next to the building.
Nice clean rooms, agreeable staff, affordable, handled our late night room needs in a friendly and competent manner. A great find that let us have a good nights sleep after a long day of driving. This place is also pet friendly. Highly recommend this establishment!

Room Tip: Call up the motel to reserve rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There is not one thing I can say nice about this hotel. Stinks, old, needs updating badly, ice machine and pool were out of order and looked like have been for weeks if not months. Towels were just larger enough for my 3 year old and smelled like moth balls. The shower scalded me so badly when my wife happened to flush the toilet my skin felt like I had been sun burned quite some time afterward. Air conditioner sounded like a freight train. Only pillows provided were in pillow sham like would leave on your bed as decoration. Another guest informed us that they only clean your room if you request them to do so which they don't tell you until you arrive back late in the evening after the cleaning staff has left for the day. Just thinking about the hotel I want to throw up!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank shanesplon .
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The bed was very poor the quests were very noisy and the facility was run down. I arrived late and the people checking me in were difficult to understand. The tv required special channels to access viewing and I was unable to watch tv at any time during my stay. This was the worst stay I have ever had in any of my travels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Don E
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Spent two nights here as part of a slow trip to Breckenridge select inn and found the front desk to be courteous, the rooms to be clean (and quiet), and the breakfast to be good. For the price, you can't ask for much more. I will be staying here again on my next trip to Breckenridge Mn

Room Tip: Rooms on lower level
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here on 31st March and it was 7 30pm when I checked in. They offered me a room which was clean and neat with a mattress really comfortable. Being a lady of 60yrs+ the kind of service they rendered was remarkable bcoz it was filled with snow today and I was even unable to get into my car. The lady in the front desk helped me to the car carrying my luggage's . A very pleasant. neat motel worth enough for the price what we pay. I would definitely stay here the next time............

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed here September 14th on a weekend getaway to take the kids to the zoo in Wahpeton the next day. The overall appearance was clean, the rooms were standard and clean, however all the lights that were supposed to be on a switch were unplugged and it took a bit to figure out the issue as all the outlets were behind furniture. There are no phones in the rooms. The common areas smell smoky but our room did not. The kids (and my husband and I) were disappointed that the pool was closed for cleaning as that is what we had planned on for entertainment for the evening. The ice machine was also out of order. If you enjoy a lot of carbs. for breakfast then you are in luck as that is your only option, there was NO fruit as someone elses review stated there was. Overall a disappointing stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DrewLaura
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breckenridge
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wahpeton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fergus Falls
Baymont Inn & Suites Wahpeton

Been to Select Inn of Breckenridge? Share your experiences!