“All Inclusive Upgrade”

Deacon's Lodge Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Arnold Palmer and ranked as one of the top ten new public courses by Golf Magazine.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are planning a trip to Brezzy Point Resort and their All Inclusive, don't waste your time with the other 2 courses. Deacons is a hidden gem. Our group had to pay a bit extra which as it turned out was well worth it. Once you get used to the course conditions, and I might add they are perfect, you will understand how to play this course. The fairways were like a lot of greens that I am used to playing hahahah. The scenery is absolutely stunning and I ended up spending more time taking pictures than golfing. If you are in this area, don't miss this course. Reasonable rates especially if you play after 2. I think they are 60.00.

2  Thank KM65
There are newer reviews for Deacon's Lodge Golf Course

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is by far my favorite Arnold Palmer course that I have played. I have played Palmer courses in Wisconsin, California, Florida, Texas and more. The course is lush and green. Minnesota has had a lot of rain this year but I am sure the course would look the same even without mother natures help. We played the combo and king distances on the tees because we had players with handicaps of 8, 12, 18 and 20+ No matter where you teed from the course was fair and challenging. The 8 handicapper in our group played an iron off the tee most of the time while the 12 played driver. Both hit the fairways consistently so the landing areas are fair to your type of game. The greens are generous in size and are country club excellent. This course is a great value and I can't wait to play it again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

A new addition to the Breezy Point Resort family. Our food and golf was the high light of our day.
A golf course that this area is so proud of. I feel like I'm "livin the good life" whenever I go there.

1  Thank paula d
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Considering MN had no rain, they've watered this, kept it groomed meticulously all summer. Each hole offered a stunning view, along with challenges and obstacles. One of MN's finest courses. Just hope new managment, which is the neighboring Breezy Point Resort keeps it affordable, and in the same great shape.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

great design with all of the feel of a northern yet in the top shape you would expect of a high end resort