“One of the nicest public courses in MN”

Deacon's Lodge Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Arnold Palmer and ranked as one of the top ten new public courses by Golf Magazine.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“One of the nicest public courses in MN”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Very beautiful course! Played with a group of friends on a nice day. It is a challenging and well kept course. Will play again!

1 Thank MNTravelsTH

Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Deacon's Lodge Golf”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Deacons is a beautiful course, challenging and fun, great experience for the average golfer. IT was green, well kept and each hole has its own personality.

Winnipeg, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“All Inclusive Upgrade”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are planning a trip to Brezzy Point Resort and their All Inclusive, don't waste your time with the other 2 courses. Deacons is a hidden gem. Our group had to pay a bit extra which as it turned out was well worth it. Once you get used to the course conditions, and I might add they are perfect, you will understand how to play this course. The fairways were like a lot of greens that I am used to playing hahahah. The scenery is absolutely stunning and I ended up spending more time taking pictures than golfing. If you are in this area, don't miss this course. Reasonable rates especially if you play after 2. I think they are 60.00.

2 Thank KM65
Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Must play every time you visit the area”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is by far my favorite Arnold Palmer course that I have played. I have played Palmer courses in Wisconsin, California, Florida, Texas and more. The course is lush and green. Minnesota has had a lot of rain this year but I am sure the course would look the same even without mother natures help. We played the combo and king distances on the tees because we had players with handicaps of 8, 12, 18 and 20+ No matter where you teed from the course was fair and challenging. The 8 handicapper in our group played an iron off the tee most of the time while the 12 played driver. Both hit the fairways consistently so the landing areas are fair to your type of game. The greens are generous in size and are country club excellent. This course is a great value and I can't wait to play it again.

Breezy Point, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“golf and food a great experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A new addition to the Breezy Point Resort family. Our food and golf was the high light of our day.
A golf course that this area is so proud of. I feel like I'm "livin the good life" whenever I go there.

Visited October 2013