“Easter Sunday Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Boldon
Newcastle
“Easter Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

What a lovely afternoon at the QHB. The lunch was delicious with tasteful table-settings and excellent service. The children's entertainer was so funny and the face painter was very talented. A nice little touch was the distribution of Easter eggs to every child. Altogether a very enjoyable afternoon in very comfortable surroundings.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank BarbieNewcastle
Paolo F, General Manager at Quality Hotel Boldon, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
BarbieNewcastle,

Really glad to see that this is your third visit to QHB, and that you continue to use us. We all had a brilliant day on Sunday, so delighted to hear you enjoyed it too!

Keep an eye on our website for up-coming events and special offers!

Paolo Franchi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I booked this hotel for the Saracens Women's Rugby team as a stop over before our game at Newcastle Falcons ground on Sunday. The hotel and staff were excellent, very accommodating, especially as we arrived after 9pm. The check in was very smooth and simple, which when you have 20 plus people was reassuring. The restaurant staff were brilliant and fed us, even though it was late! All the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was brilliant. Everyone loved the stay, and we went on to win our game, the stay at this hotel certainly helped. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennie S
Jennie S,

It was out pleasure to have you guys stay with us, even more so that you won your game!

Please do consider us again if you are ever back in the area.

South Shields, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I'm not normally one to write reviews but this time it is a must! I attended the gym the other day and I had a fantastic one on one session with Connor. For a young lad he really knows his stuff! he was helping me with a diet plan as well as showing me how to use the machines and what different machines will do etc and I really feel I'm now on track with a set program for weight loss/toning. I really do appreciate the time and effort he put in with me, he is a passionate and lovely young man who is a real credit to the hotel. Next time anyone goes to the gym, make sure you ask for Connor, it's worth it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank misspiggy2014
Paolo F, General Manager at Quality Hotel Boldon, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Misspiggy2014,

I will be sure to pass on your comments on to Connor, delighted to hear you consider him an asset to the hotel. Keep up the good work in the gym and best of luck with the weight loss!

Many thanks,
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Just reflecting on the lovely Baptism celebration that we were privileged to attend on Sunday 6th of April 2014. The church Baptism service was perfect and we then continued our celebrations at the Quality Hotel. The guests were greeted on arrival by the friendly staff and taken through to the reception room. The tables were set out with place settings and balloons to complement the occasion. The staff made everyone welcome including the little ones and nothing was too much trouble. The food on the buffet table was of high standard and everyone commented on how tasty it was. All in all it was an excellent family celebration.
Well done Quality Hotel for providing a day to remember.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wtw1
Paolo F, General Manager at Quality Hotel Boldon, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Wtw1,

Thanks for your review of your visit to QHB for the Christening. Delighted to hear that all went well and you enjoyed your time here.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the Team.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I used to stay a few years ago. What a difference there has been in many respects. It is difficult to believe it is the same hotel. Stayed overnight and had a great modern room. I like contemporary hotels and this definitely fits the bill. The staff were friendly and helpful. Clearly attention to detail is in evidence and the free wifi, bottled water and biscuits are a bonus - not all hotels go this far. I would definitely stay again when I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robbie72uk
Robbie72uk,

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, hope you don't leave it a few years before your next visit!

Both myself and the Team look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Last Sunday we celebrated our son's christening at the Quality Hotel. The day couldn't of gone better. Everything from the service to the food was top class. All of our friends and family commented on the quality of the food as well as the room provided for us. Julie was fantastic at organising the day and went the extra mile to ensure that the day was perfect. In addition to this, the staff working on the day were very friendly and accomodating to our needs.
I would definately recommend this hotel as a venue for a celebration.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank DGW0314
Paolo F, General Manager at Quality Hotel Boldon, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
DGW0314,

It was our pleasure to have you celebrate your sons Christening with us last Sunday. Julie was delighted to have received a personal mention and I am sure the rest of the Team will be also!

Hope you will continue to use us and look forward to seeing you in the very near future!

Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

On Saturday morning I decided to try the leisure club out. And I must say I was very impressed about my visit the leisure club was lovely and clean.The pool was lovely and warm and the spa and the heat treatment rooms were great. Before entered the pool area I tryed the Gym out and I asked the young man who works at the leisure club to show me how to work the machines which he did and he gave me a good detailed induction on how to use the equipment and also he was polite and extremely helpful I think his name was Rob. Also the receptionist lorna was really nice and cheerful and made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the doors. I most check the bar area and have a drink when i next pop in. I WILL BE BACK ! Thank you Quality for a lovely day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank PaulT1908
Paolo F, General Manager at Quality Hotel Boldon, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
PaulT1908,

I will be sure to share your kind words regarding your visit to Boldon Fitness with the Team, I know both Rob and Lorna will be very happy to hear they have both stood out and provided a warm welcome!

Please do keep your word and come back soon!

Many thanks

#1 of 1 in Seaham
Best Western The Sea Hotel
Best Western The Sea Hotel
#3 of 5 in South Shields

Been to Quality Hotel Boldon? Share your experiences!