In Minnesota for a short family visit & decided to give this hotel a try. We were quite pleased with our stay! First of all, the people at the front desk were super friendly. When we checked in, they gave us a map & some tips for getting around town. Every time we passed through the lobby, we'd get a wave or a 'hello'. The rooms weren't fancy, but they were clean and they always gave us plenty of extra towels, shampoo, lotion etc. Another thing we liked was the free breakfast every morning. I know alot of people complain about these 'free' breakfasts, but I thought there were plenty of choices for our family and the food was fresh. They had waffles, english muffins, toast, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, pastries, muffins, coffee, and juice. On Sunday morning, they also had eggs, bacon, and potatoes. We probably saved $20-25 per day, not having to buy breakfast for our group. Finally, there was a great bar/restaurant connected to the hotel. We didn't eat there, but we got drinks one night. They were inexpensive, but really good. It was a nice, quiet place to unwind after a long day with family. We will definitely stay here again next time we're in Minnesota.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn Center
- Country Inn Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Center Country Inn