Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Saint Louis, MO
“Great Place”
Reviewed 25 March 2008

We visited friends and stayed at the hotel for six days. I had booked a basic room, but after my family of four (myself, husband, daughter (9yoa), son (5yoa) shared one room overnight in Iowa, I was ready for space. The desk person changed our room to a suite with no problem. The hospitality of this hotel is so friendly. The litte touches of cookies and fruits in the lobby are so welcoming. The whole facility was so clean! The breakfast was very simple, but fed my family. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Location was wonderful. I would definately stay here again!

Stayed March 2008
Valerie L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center, responded to this review, 14 December 2015
Dear Friend,

I noticed that your review had not been responded by prior management. I wanted to share with you that your feedback is important to us and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable with extra room in a suite! We would love to have you stay with us again when your travels bring you to Minneapolis. We always have a warm beverage and cookies to share!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2006

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times for business travel, and I always look forward to my stays here. The hotel is easy to drive to from the airport, although it is about 30 minutes away. You can easilly get to the Mall of America and other great places as well. The suites are terrific, just like most Country Inn's are, and come with a small fridge and microwave. They have an indoor pool and hot tub, which is nice to use during those long Minnesota winters. They have a small, but adequate work out room. There are always great cookies at the front desk, and the staff is always very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast is great, and they have those make-yourself waffles that everyone loves. The hotel is attached to TGI Friday's restaurant, and it is very close to the Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel, and Denny's.
I always stayed for business, but I would recommend staying here for pleasure if you are visiting the North twin cities area. I don't know how it compares with other hotels in the twin cities, price wise, but it is probably a great deal for what you pay. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2006, travelled on business
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Friend,

I noticed that your review had not been responded by prior management. I wanted to share with you that your feedback is important to us and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable from the accommodations to the Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast!

We look forward to your next stay with us. Stop by the front desk to enjoy a cookie or two and a hot beverage on your next trip!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
#4 of 8 in Brooklyn Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Maple Grove - Arbor Lakes

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center? Share your experiences!