“Fun and Fabulous - Delicious Omelets for Breakfast, Too!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Our suite was a true 2-room....spacious, clean, with lots of storage areas! We had a beautiful view of downtown Minneapolis up on the 7th floor. When my husband mentioned to one of the front desk personnel that we only had one remote for the 2 tv's, someone was knocking on the door within 2 minutes with another remote! They had a listing of restaurants in the area for us, and took care of our every need! Their dining room for breakfast was huge and operating like a busy restaurant both mornings we ate there. The food was plentiful and yummy...lots of fresh fruit and yogurt too. This is the place to stay for sure!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a downtown view - not facing the interstate!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Great Customer Service. We were traveling with over 20 of us. From the time our team walked into the hotel, each day the staff at The Embassy Suites Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center were Friendly and helpful. I would stay here with the team again any time! They catered for us, late at night. The food was good, and the service was never less than great. The front desk was always cheerful, and always willing to help.
Thank you for such a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I stayed here for two nights while doing business in the Twin Cities, and was very happy with this hotel. The rooms were very spacious and super clean! The breakfast was great, and the managers special was decent. The food in the restaurant was really good! I have a gluten allergy and they went above and beyond to make sure my food was free and clear of gluten. There really aren't any restaurants super close, but with the quality of their food, it really didn't matter. My only complaint is that Embassy Suites typically have down comforters on the bed, and they did not. They had comforters similar to the ones at a Hampton Inn. Slight disappointment but it wouldn't keep me from coming back to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Book it! Assuming this location is convenient for you, the price and value here is fantastic. Embassy Suites in general are great with the Manager's Reception and breakfast perks, and this one was no exception, with a better price than many other places (I may have received a group company discount though). Friendly and helpful service, a shuttle to take you to a nearby shopping area or downtown (by reservation but convenient drop off and pick up locations that you determine), and an overall great experience. If you are looking for a hotel close to fun stuff to do, this is definitely not in the best area (though it can take you there in 20-30 minutes). However, if the location is a given, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times because of its convenience to a company that I visit for work. It is an excellent business hotel. It is well maintained with comfortable rooms. The cooked to order breakfast and manager's reception are efficient and well run. The staff was outstanding on a recent stay, brining me utensils when needed and going above and beyond the call of duty to get some ice from a different floor when the ice machine was empty. The hotel is conveniently located less than 1 mile from the I-94 / I-694 interchange north of Minneapolis. There are a couple of restaurants close to the hotel and a dozen within a few miles. There is a city park (Centennial Park I believe) with walking trails interspersed among soccer and baseball fields within a half mile for an evening exercise walk or run.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Embassy-BC, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an outlook of your experience while visiting our property.

As a Manager of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-Brooklyn Center, I assure you that all the staff at the Embassy Suites in Brooklyn Center are working very hard to provide guests, such as yourself, with the products and services that will allow you to rate us as a “10”.

Thank you so much for referring to our property as such a convenience and pleasantry for your business here in the twin cities area. I am so sorry to hear you had a few struggles with our ice machines not operating properly but on the same note I am delighted to hear we were able to make up for the fact.

Again, thank you for your response and taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know of your opinion. Please know we truly value your business and look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I have been traveling here several times over the last two years
Rooms are great
Happy hour outstanding with friendly service

With food for dinner and breakfast that is very, very good
Just had one of the best fresh salmon dinners here tonight

• Stayed: September 2012

Your kind remarks regarding our service and food has been taken to heart and we have shared each pleasantry with our staff. We have especially made sure our kitchen staff heard of your enjoyment of our Salmon Dinner.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I have traveled extensively and I have always found Embassy Suites to consistently be one of the best. This trip was no exception.

My wife and infant daughter made the trip for Labor Day weekend (F-M) to visit relatives. I chose this location because it looked the nicest, the location was peaceful, and you could get anywhere within a short amount of time.

The front desk was awaiting my arrival so check-in was extremely quick. Although I explained that I didn't have any cash on me and would handle my family's luggage, Rodney still insisted on helping me load the baggage cart, transporting the luggage to our room, and unloading everything. I really appreciated his sincere willingness to help.

Our top floor room was aesthetically pleasing, clean, and had a distant view of downtown and the lake in front of the hotel. The living room was large enough to accommodate our pack-n-play, and Rodney informed us that the hotels keep several pack-n-plays for guest use. The mini-refrigerator was great for storing baby food and the wet bar made it convenient to wash bottles. The sheets/towels were clean and the bed/pillows were very comfortable.

Although we were unable to attend any manager receptions, we did enjoy breakfast each morning. It was nice to be able to throw on some sweats, go down to grab food for the family, then return to eat in the comfort of our room. We also took advantage of room service which was delicious and reasonably priced.

Staying here definitely contributed to our great weekend. See you next time we visit Minnesota!

Room Tip: Book online to check/add exclusive promotions and save money with advance payment. Be sure to get yo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Your wonderful comments regarding Rodney’s service and the sheer comfort of your room are greatly appreciated! We will be sure to make sure Rodney knows of your appreciation! Also thank you for reminding us how much our guests appreciate all of the everyday amenities we off here at the Embassy Suites. Often we can forget how much every service we offer is valued by our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!