“Great new Embassy Suites!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is not your father's Embassy Suites! Well appointed and modern décor, quiet room, EXCELLENT accommodations. Quality of breakfast very high. Will stay here again! To a person, every staff person was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our evening here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your great review! We always appreciate when our guest take time out of their day to give feedback about their stay. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. You are right, this Embassy Suites is the 3rd generation in its design so it is definitely a little more modern than some other Embassy Suites. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Excellent location on the corner of two major highways allowing easy access east/west and north/south. Staff was very friendly and went the extra mile. Having a living room with a separate bedroom is always nice and was a nice surprise for my coworker.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We appreciate your great reviews of our hotel. I agree with you. The easy access to the hotel and the spacious 2 room suites are a great feature! I will be sure to share this review with the team as they are always happy to hear from a guest who enjoyed their stay! I understand that you have many choices of lodging when traveling; we hope the next time you are in our area you choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. Upon check in, I was greeted by an extremely friendly and welcoming front desk team. I enjoyed the breakfast all three days of my stay and I must say that it was, by far, the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel, and quite possibly anywhere. The rooms were immacualte and very spacious. I enjoyed dinner at their restaurant and experience fantastic service and an amazing bowl of Jumbalya. The shuttle service was wonderful and allowed me to leave my car at the hotel. The conference facilities were large and presentation friendly. Overall, the Embassy Suite in Brooklyn Center is Top Notch and I look forward to staying there EVERY time I need to spend the night in the Twin Cities.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for such a great review of our hotel! We are extremely pleased that we were able to meet your standards during your recent stay with us. Our team works really hard at ensuring our guests enjoy their time away from home. The jambalaya from 6300 Steakhouse located in the hotel is one of my favorites too! It is Chef Reggie’s recipe and he takes a lot of pride in his “family recipe”. I will be sure to let him and the rest of the team see this review. Thank you again for staying and I hope that the next time you are in our area you stay with us!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My family had an OUTSTANDING experience throughout our time at the Embassy Suites in Brooklyn Center. The evening reception and made-to-order omelet for breakfasts were great treats. However, our dinner was OVER-THE-TOP FABULOUS!!!! We enjoyed the food, the pool and each other so much, we never had to leave! Thanks for a great time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Thank Mary T. S
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It means a lot to the team when we hear such positive comments. I am happy that you were able to eat at the 6300 Steakhouse inside our hotel! We have been working really hard in ensuring that quality food comes out the kitchen. The team will be happy to hear that their efforts are paying off. I hope that in the future if you are in the area you are able to stay with us. Or at least come dine with us again! By the way I love the tag line "Sah-Weet stay at your suites!"

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a beautiful hotel in an area of the twin cities that I'm not comfortable in at night. I've stayed here 3 times for business conferences and have always found the experience to be secure, very comfortable and affordable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We are so happy that your stay was comfortable, affordable and secure. We try hard to ensure that our guest enjoy their home away from home. I hope that the next time you are in our area you stay with us!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis- North in Brooklyn Center over the weekend, and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Actually, that's an understatement. Our stay at Embassy made our otherwise disappointing trip completely worthwhile! When we travel to the Twin Cities, we typically choose hotels in the heart of the city with easy access to the downtown hot spots, or make our selection based on the character and charm of the hotel itself. After such a wonderful experience, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to stay at another hotel without comparing it to Embassy in Brooklyn Center. After a long day of travel, a flat tire, and a work conference we were greeted by the bellman, Edward, who cheerfully toted our belongings up to our room. He was SO friendly! He brought our bags into our room and wished us a good night and a pleasant stay. We basically had to force him to take a tip (which was a dismal amount anyway- we only had a couple of dollars cash). But he reluctantly accepted and thanked us graciously none-the-less! The room was great. It had a sitting area with a large TV, ample counter space, refrigerator, microwave and a desk. The bathroom was quite large, neatly organized and stocked with all that you would expect from a high-quality hotel. The toiletry items were lovely! The king-sized bed was one of the most comfortable we've slept in, and we were pleasantly surprised to see another large TV in the bedroom! The entire room was crisp, clean and comfortable.

We had heard rumors from other travelers about the amazing breakfast while we were relaxing in the hot tub and pool (which are accessible to folks with physical disabilities, by the way). But on Sunday morning we were greeted with a bounty of deliciousness that words cannot adequately describe! My husband decided on a made-to-order omelette with pretty much everything in it from fresh veggies to cured ham. I chose a lighter breakfast of pancakes, a piece or two of bacon, and fresh fruit, but the options didn't end there. Travelers could choose from an assortment of bakery items (Danish, english muffins, bagels, white and wheat bread for toasting), granola, cereal, yogurt, sausage, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, and anything you could imagine to drink! Also, the coffee was amazing (and we're kind of snobby about our coffee).

After breakfast we checked out of our room and somehow ended up missing our FREE shuttle to the Metrodome (where we were ready to watch what would turn out to be the most abysmal Vikings game of the year). When we inquired about the shuttle service at the front desk, Megan told us that we had missed the last pick up, but offered to call us a cab FREE OF CHARGE!! We aren't used to businesses taking much of an interest in the plight of its customer (particularly when it's the customer who creates the problem...) so we bashfully accepted the ride! Megan assured that we would receive a ride back to the hotel after the game and gave us instructions as to where to meet our driver.

After an incredibly embarrassing loss by the Vikings, my husband and I walked to the pick up location only to realize too late that we had, again, misunderstood Embassy's instructions and the shuttle was full to the max. The driver, Martin, told us that he promised he would be back for us and that he was sorry our team lost! He encouraged us not to fret, and he would return as soon as possible. We waited for a short time with the other passengers who couldn't fit on the shuttle. Because we tend to be impatient waiters, we decided to capitalize on the opportunity by grabbing a beer at the closest bar. By the time we got back to our designated spot our co-shuttle-takers were GONE!! We didn't realize that Embassy sent a different driver in a van who scooped up the passengers and went on their merry way. But Martin was absolutely true to his word! He came back to get us at exactly the time and place he had promised (the extra van was a fluke)! Although my husband and I were the only two passengers, Martin treated us as though we were the most important people in the world and we had a great conversation back to the hotel sharing stories about our lives as though we were old friends. I offered Martin a tip when we arrived at the hotel, and he politely declined, however, tremendous service should never go unrecognized and I left the cash anyway.

Mr. Cobb, you have an amazing staff and we'd like to especially thank Edward, Megan and Martin for making our experience a memorable one. I can honestly say that I don't think we'll even consider staying anywhere else when we visit the Twin Cities. We can't wait for our next stay at Embassy Suites in Brooklyn Center!! THANK YOU!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall! Less noise :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrittanyR861

Thank you so much for the amazing review of our hotel. We are so happy that we met your expectations during your stay with us. Edward, Martin, and Megan do an amazing job for us and we are lucky to have them as a part of our team. I will definitely share this review with them and the rest of the team. The spacious 2 room suites and the complimentary cook to order breakfast are always a hit, so glad that you were able to enjoy them! Now if the Vikings would have won the game that would have been icing on the cake! I hope the next time you travel to our area that you decide to stay with us again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Rented 2 suites for a bachelorette party and was extremely satisfied by the hotel and staff. The bell man was very helpful, making sure we had everything we needed and the front desk support assisted me in checking in early so that I could set up the room before guests arrived. The hotel is beautiful and we had a great experience staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

We are happy that we were able to meet your expectations during you recent stay at our hotel. Its always nice to get together with friends and celebrate! I am glad that we were able to get you checked into your suite early so you could decorate and begin the festivities! I hope everyone had a good time and I hope that the next time you are in our area we are one of your choices to stay at! Thank you again for taking the time to fill out a review about Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!